Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2010, 07:09 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Zumbuddie Changes Are Bad.

[notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] -
Loose the “Limited Play” on the Zumbuddies.
After two parties, they should not go to sleep until tomorrow. This was not the pretense the Zum’s were sold under.
Nothing was said about the Zum’s becoming totally inactive, after two parties at time of purchase.
When I paid $16.00 a piece for the Zum’s, I purchased them with the understanding that they could be played with at anytime. That is how they were SOLD.
If you choose to limit the parties, that is your choice I guess, even still though that was not how they were purchased!
But to totally deactivate the Zums, makes my Zum’s at time of purchase FALSE ADVERTIZING!
Much the same as if you were to start deactivating the pets. That is not how they were purchased!

Last edited by BSW44; 09-17-2010 at 07:39 AM..
BSW44 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2010, 07:12 AM   #2
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Zumbuddie Changes Are Bad.

You're not the only one who feels this way..

I support the abolition of the Zumbuddy Labor Union! Long live the Zumbuddy Chain Gangs!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 07:16 AM   #3
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

Now Dragonbird, I am just as upset at you are. I agree that [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] has gone too far. In fact, I m sending them a letter citing the laws that they are breaking in Canada by deactivating the zumbudies. BUT - do not take it out on our little [notranslate]zum[/notranslate] friends! It is not their fault that big bad [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] has done this!

SUPPORT ZUMBUDDY RIGHTS!!!!
florida is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 07:19 AM   #4
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by florida
Now Dragonbird, I am just as upset at you are. I agree that [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] has gone too far. In fact, I m sending them a letter citing the laws that they are breaking in Canada by deactivating the zumbudies. BUT - do not take it out on our little [notranslate]zum[/notranslate] friends! It is not their fault that big bad [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] has done this!

SUPPORT ZUMBUDDY RIGHTS!!!!
OMG! You FOUND me abusing them AGAIN!!?? hahah! I cannot wait to see your letter...

If enough of us ban together soon, zumbuddy abuse will be a thing to embrace!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 07:24 AM   #5
wabbitslayer77 / 78

wabbitslayer77 is just really nicewabbitslayer77 is just really nice

I was thinking of calling and complaining about the zumbuddies, If enough people call them and send them letters I'm sure they will do something, also i'm going to complain about babysitter job not ever being on at 6am or 7am,
wabbitslayer77 is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 07:52 AM   #6

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

False advertising or deceptive advertising is the use of false or misleading statements in advertising. As advertising has the potential to persuade people into commercial transactions that they might otherwise avoid, many governments around the world use regulations to control false, deceptive or misleading advertising. Truth in labeling refers to essentially the same concept, that customers have the right to know what they are buying, and that all necessary information should be on the label.

“Make all of your Zums super happy and trigger a Zum Party for a shower of Zummies!”
© 2005-2010 GANZ
--------------
NO WHERE in the Ganz advertisement, introducing Zumbuddies. Does it say parties are limited to two. OR does is say that the Zum’s will deactivate, and you will not be able to play with them until the next day after two parties.

SHAME ON YOU GANZ!!!
I think your customers deserve an explanation for this change.
And if the Zum’s are not returned to their original status at time of purchase, I would like a refund.

Last edited by BSW44; 09-17-2010 at 08:25 AM..
BSW44 is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 08:16 AM   #7
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

If I recall correctly, [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] has the right to alter the site as they see fit. We do not have a leg to stand on legally.
HOWEVER if enough people voice their complaints to [notranslate]GANZ[/notranslate] and not just on here, we can see this turn around. Call their number 1-866-WEB-KINZ I know I am
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 08:24 AM   #8

lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!

Zumbuddies are deactivating?! I don't play with my Zums that much but when I'm in the mood to play them, I usuallly don't stop until at least 3 parties break out! I don't believe this!

Unfortunately, I think Dixiecup is right about [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] being able to alter the site if they wish...hey how about making level 10 on KA Strengh a bit more possible to pass! That would be a good change!
lilkinzmom7 is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 08:29 AM   #9

Altering the site or the games is one thing Dixecup, I understand what you are saying.
But to alter something that has been SOLD for money, is another.

If [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] wants to limit the Zummies, or the parties, or the way they eat, play or whatever. That is their choice. But to SELL, a pet as a continually active pet, and then deactivate it. Is not the correct thing to do.
If the Zum’s were to have been FREE, that would have been different entirely.
BSW44 is offline Female
Old 09-17-2010, 08:35 AM   #10

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

wait so zumbuddys will dissapear ? awww
MAKroll is offline Male
Closed