Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2009, 08:28 PM   #1
jdodo
Webkinz :)

dodo is a jewel in the roughdodo is a jewel in the rough

Default Your own little shop........

Hi!I was just thinking wouldn't it be great if you could buy a computer in the w-shop and with that computer you could start a site like ebay and auction your unwanted items like not w-shop but like some holiday or curio shop.You could also bid for other peoples items.When you start a site I was thinking that you had to put your shop in a certain section like holiday,rare,ect.then other members would search the sections and have some search results that they could click on.It would also be a great way to earn kc instead of selling it ti the w-shop bc the w-shop doesn't really pay you a lot for your items and you could make another member really happy.So what do you think of my idea?
~dodo
dodo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2009, 08:34 PM   #2
I is awesome! <3

puppyluverx22 is just really nicepuppyluverx22 is just really nice

Default Re: Your own little shop........

thats an awesome idea, i kinda had an idea liek that, but not as creative with like bidding like it
puppyluverx22 is offline Female
Old 06-21-2009, 10:10 PM   #3
jdodo

Thanks!I got the idea while I was reading other threads in this section.
~dodo
dodo is offline Female
Old 06-22-2009, 12:24 AM   #4
Thrilled to be a
Gift Guru

Meow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socks

Really cool idea! That would be so much fun and add a whole new element to WW.

Thanks for sharing with us!

Rep for a great idea!
Meow Face is offline Female
Old 06-22-2009, 01:07 AM   #5
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

I agree. I think that is a very good idea.
Thanks for the idea. Reps for you.

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 06-22-2009, 01:16 AM   #6
Call me Karen

webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!

I like the idea. But wouldn't it be complicated for the younger kids? (That can use webkinz, not Webkinz Jr.)
webkinzlover218 is offline Female
Old 06-22-2009, 07:06 AM   #7
Gifted

xoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clown

Thats a cool idea! I would have alot of objects to bid on. Or we could have a little page? Creative idea! And when you get a certain amount of positive feedback, you can get a cute little prize
-Claire :]
xoxoilyalyssa is offline Male
Old 07-04-2009, 03:58 PM   #8
jdodo

That would be cool!
dodo is offline Female
Old 07-04-2009, 04:06 PM   #9
:(
Gifted

speedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud ofspeedieblonde has much to be proud of

What's creepy about this...yesturday I wrote like A NOVEL on this same idea...then it crashed....

My ideas were that instead of being a computer, when you open the scroll bar above your dock, its there in the My Page sections/under it and When you click on it you can go to the shop. If you have something for sale in your shop, you can't sell, trade, or send via Kinz Post until you take it out. You have a 'safe' in the shop and when someone buys something, you get th ekinzcash put into the safe. You can set your own prices, so if someone thinks its too high, they won't buy it. But you can get people to come to your shop by having sales on items. They can also have like a trading post that instead of buying it with KC, they can set and offer like They want your Twister in your Post and they set and offer of 3 kinz coins...you get a letter from Ganz in your Kinz Box thingie that said an offer was made!
speedieblonde is offline Female
Old 07-04-2009, 07:31 PM   #10
jdodo

That would be awsome bc I don't think ppl would want to sell their PSI,exclusive,rare,ect for kc.
~dodo
dodo is offline Female
Closed