Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2008, 10:49 AM   #1
I like purple and
Webkinz :)

rainbow22990 is on a distinguished road

Default Younger Kid Games

Hello!
I think that Ganz should make a younger kid game, like a phonix game or a reading game! That way mabye the younger kid would not be asking there older sibling or there parents what stuff says! The phonix game could have a picture, like of cheese and then it says the word and the kids have to sound out the word! As for the reading game the could give a simple story to read! Hope you like my ideas!

---------- rainbow22990 added 723 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

PLEASE REPLY!

Last edited by rainbow22990; 07-06-2008 at 10:49 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
rainbow22990 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2008, 10:57 AM   #2
Lea
Gift Guru

Lea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Younger Kid Games

Good idea! SOme kids don't know how to read that, and webkinz would help them to learn Great idea!
Lea is offline Female
Old 07-06-2008, 11:01 AM   #3
I like purple and

Thnx your the first person to reply!
Old 07-06-2008, 11:56 AM   #4
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

I think your ideas are very good in that reading at a very beginners level has not been addressed on WW. The site mainly targets first grade and up with the way they present the learning games that involve letters. There are some good preschool type games on the site for instance, matching and fence painting...the fence painting is really more of a math concept than reading though. Lunch letters is way too hard for small children. Thats almost a teen game if you ask me. The Kinzville Academy game for language is higher than preschool as well. I agree with you that they need to think of some more basic games for the younger crowd.

I like the idea of matching letters with pictures for preschoolers. Then the better they get at it ...you progress to words with pictures. Webkinz World characters could sound out phonics for the child and they could pick the letter. I am a preK teacher though..so thats all what I do in the classroom. You really have to be quite basic at that level because most of my PreK kids can't read or do phonics yet.

Last edited by Tula; 07-06-2008 at 11:58 AM..
Tula is offline Female
Old 07-06-2008, 12:02 PM   #5
I like purple and

Yea I see your point about the PreK thing any ideas for PreK games on webkinz because if I got the email adress for ganz I could send our ideas to them! I am also having a contest where you make up a game for webkinz like phonics or reading and I am going to send the ideas to ganz and the winner get a prize!
Closed