Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2009, 02:52 PM   #1
♥I love
Webkinz :)

palmisland is a glorious beacon of lightpalmisland is a glorious beacon of light

Lightbulb You should be able to send----(list of all items you CAN'T send that you SHOULD be able to send)And other assorted Ideas...

This Is a list of all Items I THINK we should be able to send but can't (Please feel free to add to it, or comment on my idea)

*Gems-Same reason as below
*Stars-What if you have like 3 of a star, and you friend has been searching for months for the SAME star, maybe you could give it too them..........
*Wish Tokens-Well why not? It's nice to send gits.
*Items with Items in them(Excluding Gift Boxes)- This would allow for more items to be sent...

Selling Gems/stars-
If you decide later that you want to SELL a star or gem you decided to keep, you should be able to.
Also, if you exit out or get logged out, you have to keepp your star or gem without a choice, I think it should be held A] Until you get back. B] For _ Hours. C] Until your next hunt. D] Until log back in and log off again.

Rain Maker: Well we have a snow maker, a star maker, and a bubble maker, why not?

Improvement of snow maker- Maybe it would add a FREE snow flooring (Different from our current one? ) to your room...

The sand flooring should go outside...

Make the not interactive items interactive!= I would LOVE to see the cat play on it's playground, more of the lamps light up, and actually get to play bowling with the w-shop pins...

These are (C) My bored mind, no stealing

Please Comment on my Ideas,

~palmisland

palmisland is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-2009, 02:54 PM   #2
ow!! I LOVE ☆'s!!
Gift Trainee

HannaWalters10 is just really niceHannaWalters10 is just really nice

Default Re: You should be able to send----(list of all items you CAN'T send that you SHOULD be able to send)And other assorted Ideas...

thanks for the great guide. I really like your idea of a snow machine that makes a snow floor. I have the machine and that would make me love it more.
HannaWalters10 is offline Female
Old 05-09-2009, 03:09 PM   #3
♥I love

palmisland is a glorious beacon of lightpalmisland is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: You should be able to send----(list of all items you CAN'T send that you SHOULD be able to send)And other assorted Ideas...

Yea, the machine is cool, but having free snow flooring would be BETTER XD

Also, very cute avvie
palmisland is offline Female
Old 05-09-2009, 03:18 PM   #4
Slytherin for this

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

Those are really good ideas! I think we should be able to sell/trade everything (like the gold hat)
Baby252 is offline Female
Old 05-09-2009, 03:31 PM   #5
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

I agree, that would be wonderful to send those items. Also, I made up an idea for the Webkinz to climb ladders when needed.(like the Daredevil Bed)
badena2 is offline Female
Closed