Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2010, 02:33 AM   #1
ImBigfoot
Webkinz :)

ImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clown

Default YOU should be able to choose where your new room goes!

It really bugs me when you get a new webkinz and the computer just throws a room up somewhere! I like making my houses a certen way. I think we should be able to pick where our new rooms go. Do YOU?

Hoof, my first Webkinz.
ImBigfoot is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2010, 02:48 AM   #2
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: YOU should be able to choose where your new room goes!

I completely agree! That REALLY used to bother me. Eventually I bought enough rooms of my own and was able to even my house out. And if you collect more than ten webinz, you won't have to worry about it anymore. After that you don't get a room with the adoptions.
magicw is offline Female
Old 07-09-2010, 07:48 AM   #3

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

I totally agree. Actually, I wouldn't mind if we could re-design the house later - but tough lack, we cannot!
Old 07-10-2010, 11:36 PM   #4
Diabetes Awareness!
Gifted

Lil Kinz is sweet stuff
Lil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuffLil Kinz is sweet stuff

[QUOTE=ImBigfoot;20032023]
I think we should be able to pick where our new rooms go. Do YOU?
QUOTE]

Yes!
Lil Kinz is offline Female
Old 07-12-2010, 04:36 PM   #5
:)

iNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond repute

After your 10th Webkinz you won't have to worry about that. After 10 Webkinz You have to buy your own rooms, decide where they go, and decorate them.
iNFiNiTY93 is offline Female
Old 07-25-2010, 09:57 AM   #6

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

One thing may help is don't decorate said room right away. Leave it blank and maybe put in just a bed for the critter. Then after your tenth pet is adoped, then start decorating.
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female
Old 07-25-2010, 10:06 AM   #7
hat happened?
Gift Guru

Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness
Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness

Um, yeah! That's SO annoying. Great idea but GANZ is probably too lazy to try it
Isabelle123 is offline Female
Old 07-25-2010, 10:09 AM   #8
Nintedo101

Wyndfyre is just really niceWyndfyre is just really nice

That gets really annoying, I know. Especially because the whole reason I may get a new account for a fresh start is because my house layout is all over the place. But then I remembered that the first ten Webkinz have rooms that are randomly placed all over the place.
Wyndfyre is offline Female
Old 07-25-2010, 08:32 PM   #9
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

Yes, there were times when my free rooms were in places where I didn't want them to go.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 07-25-2010, 08:40 PM   #10
I love giraffes!

ginagiraffe is a jewel in the roughginagiraffe is a jewel in the rough

Me too! I COMPLETLEY AGREE! I had my rooms in a certain order...then when I adopted another webkinz it messed it all up!!
ginagiraffe is offline Female
Closed