Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2009, 01:29 PM   #1
BANANA!!!!!!!!
Gift Guru

username123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socks

Default This would be a wonderful addition to ww

Hey guys. I think ganz should add a build-your-own furniture center. You choose the colors, pattern, type, and then choose a different type (Like generic chair and then choosing club chair, dining room chair, etc). Please post your ideas!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2009, 01:30 PM   #2
oot Woot! I'm A
Webkinz :)

Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!Perrypinkster is not just visiting!

Default Re: This would be a wonderful addition to ww

Oh that is a wonderful idea1
Perrypinkster is offline Female
Old 07-14-2009, 02:15 PM   #3
Jeffree Star<3

hunk109 is a name known to allhunk109 is a name known to allhunk109 is a name known to all

That is absolutely great! I would totally use that feature, as long as the prices wern't sky-high! LOL. I think Ganz COULD add so many cool things to WW but DON'T and I'm yearning to know why. I also think that a WW Community Bank would be a cool addition. Earning intrest and everything would really improve upon the ways to earn KinzCash!
hunk109 is offline Male
Old 07-14-2009, 02:17 PM   #4
hat?! Im a
Gift Guru

ilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledgeilikecoke111 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Heehee. I wish they WOULD add that. Thanks for posting : )
ilikecoke111 is offline Female
Old 07-14-2009, 02:18 PM   #5
BANANA!!!!!!!!
Gift Guru

username123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socks

A bank would be fun! I need a place to put my money before I Spend it all...again . Thanks for posting!
Old 07-14-2009, 02:21 PM   #6
Gift Trainee

Hiro will become famous soon enough

that is a great idea, i emailed/commented to ganz before that they should make a theme of furniture that the color can be changed (like the square tile rug and the candy barrel in the wshop) well they did come out with the candy barrel after writing that in but i want actual furniture that the color can be changed you should email/comment to ganz about it

View Post Originally Posted by hunk109
That is absolutely great! I would totally use that feature, as long as the prices wern't sky-high! LOL. I think Ganz COULD add so many cool things to WW but DON'T and I'm yearning to know why. I also think that a WW Community Bank would be a cool addition. Earning intrest and everything would really improve upon the ways to earn KinzCash!
that is a great idea too, that would also teach kids about saving money too
Hiro is offline Female
Old 07-14-2009, 02:23 PM   #7
arcadefire
Gift Guru

arcadefire is a splendid one to beholdarcadefire is a splendid one to beholdarcadefire is a splendid one to beholdarcadefire is a splendid one to behold

Good Idea!! Also would be cool if you could make your own clothes :-)
Old 07-14-2009, 02:24 PM   #8
ow! God is
Gifted

Jerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clown

That sounds great I'll go shoot a comment Ganz's way
Jerkinz is offline Male
Old 07-14-2009, 02:29 PM   #9
Jeffree Star<3

hunk109 is a name known to allhunk109 is a name known to allhunk109 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by username123
A bank would be fun! I need a place to put my money before I Spend it all...again . Thanks for posting!
That's exactly my point. If we deposited the KC, we could earn intrest and watch our money grow!
hunk109 is offline Male
Old 07-14-2009, 05:46 PM   #10
I ♥ British

iluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to all

that's an AWESOME idea, though ganz would probably over price it!
iluvginger33 is offline Female
Closed