Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2010, 09:31 PM   #1
Gifted

injapan1 has much to be proud ofinjapan1 has much to be proud ofinjapan1 has much to be proud ofinjapan1 has much to be proud of

Default Would Anyone like to see a Sudoku Game come to the arcade?

I for one love math and am tired of the booger get an A game. I would love, love to see Ganz make a sudoku game in the arcade! Post here if you agree and let's hope someone sees it that can make it happen.
:el1:
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2010, 09:37 PM   #2
oW, look I'm
Gifted

dizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talent

Default Re: Would Anyone like to see a Sudoku Game come to the arcade?

I think that is a great idea. I even like the game numbrix that would be cool too!!
dizzydessi is offline Female
Old 04-16-2010, 06:21 PM   #3
Gift Guru

Webkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guide

That'd be cool but Sudoku probably has the rights.
Webkinz-Waffles is offline Female
Old 04-17-2010, 01:10 PM   #4
oW, look I'm
Gifted

dizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz-Waffles
That'd be cool but Sudoku probably has the rights.
as long as you change the name i think you can use it name it something like KinzKinz or Sudokinz or something??
dizzydessi is offline Female
Old 04-19-2010, 08:31 AM   #5
Webkinz :)

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

It would be an interesting addition to "adult oriented" section of the Arcade. Put WW hosts' faces instead of numbers and you're in the legal clean, I believe. Worked for Mahjongg and Bamboo Break, didn't it?
Old 04-20-2010, 04:04 AM   #6
Gifted

injapan1 has much to be proud ofinjapan1 has much to be proud ofinjapan1 has much to be proud ofinjapan1 has much to be proud of

Thanks for the input and positive remarks.

I think it wold be a great game for kids and adults as well. I imagined it to work similar to the matching game already on Webkinz. You start off with one box and then it gradually gets harder as the levels go up!

I am not sure about the legal matters, I just thought it would be a nice educational addition to webkinz.
Old 04-20-2010, 04:27 AM   #7
hy yes, I'm
Gifted

jhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to behold

Until you posted this, I didn't even realize Ganz was missing a "SudokuKinz" game. Thanks for the great idea!
jhoops13 is offline Male
Old 04-20-2010, 08:31 PM   #8
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

good idea! i love it. it could help me with my sudoku skills-i am not the best at it!
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Closed