Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2010, 09:39 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
Moonspinner will become famous soon enough

Default WK Idea: More Seeds Please...! Flower seeds, Herb gardens...!

My sister and I have a wonderful idea! Wouldn't everyone love to see home grown flowers, chili plants, parsley, rosemary, thyme, cucumbers, etc.? Can you imagine the possibilities?? They are endless!! New recipes?? Imagine setting up a flower shop if WK offered flower seeds in the W-shop?? Let's get the ideas going and see what everyone can think of and maybe WK will take an interest.

Last edited by Moonspinner; 01-06-2010 at 10:16 PM.. Reason: text
Moonspinner is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2010, 10:43 PM   #2
♥Team Alice♥
kathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond reputekathryn236 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: WK Idea: More Seeds Please...! Flower seeds, Herb gardens...!

I love that idea, Moonspinner. I have sent Ganz some suggestions
about new choices like those on WW. I love the idea of home
grown food so more would be welcome. And I'd love recepies where you use
home grown food, only. And seasonings just make evertyhing taste better.
Thanks for the great idea
Old 01-08-2010, 03:44 AM   #3
Diabetes Awareness

iluvlabs is a glorious beacon of lightiluvlabs is a glorious beacon of lightiluvlabs is a glorious beacon of light

I would love that as well! Also an orchard - apple trees, orange, lemon, coconut. And don't stop there, they offer ossilly, jelly bean, donut & marshmallow - let's see some chicken nuggets, pizza, or a magic seed that gives you a surprise (could be food or something else).
Old 01-08-2010, 06:38 AM   #4

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

We would LOVE it if Ganz would follow some of these ideas! We've wished for the same things over and over again.

The new Jan Rabbit has marshmellow seeds, maybe they are going to start attaching new seeds to new pets, as a buying incentive? Instead of putting them in the Wshop or Estore.
BSW44 is offline Female
Old 01-08-2010, 06:39 AM   #5
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

I would definitely buy more seeds if they were offered! So far, I have the Collie Ossilily, Jelly Bean, Donut, Giant Bean, and Lollipop (and then I know there is the Marshmallow Bunny coming out and the Peppermint Puppy) - what other seeds are already offered? I feel like I'm missing some!

A meatball tree would be cool - like the song "On top of Spaghetti" where the meatball rolls out the door and grows into a tree that grows lovely meatballs, hee hee
jazzinmarch is offline Female
Old 01-08-2010, 09:37 AM   #6
YOWZA-I luv being
Gifted

inasmomi is a name known to allinasmomi is a name known to allinasmomi is a name known to all

Yes, more seeds! Of all the kinds you mentioned. I love the gardening the best. I would also like to seem them make it easier to sell what you grow.
inasmomi is offline Female
Old 01-08-2010, 09:38 AM   #7
puppyloves

That would be cool good idea!

~Ithildin
Old 01-08-2010, 12:12 PM   #8

AutobotJazz has much to be proud ofAutobotJazz has much to be proud ofAutobotJazz has much to be proud ofAutobotJazz has much to be proud of

More seeds would be a nice addition, I would like to see some cucumbers, peppers, anything really.
AutobotJazz is offline Female
Old 01-08-2010, 03:24 PM   #9

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

I'm loving this idea! We definitely need more seeds.
cutiebug343 is offline Female
Old 01-13-2010, 02:24 PM   #10
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

I love the idea of an apple tree and orange tree... this is a very good thread!! The only problem with the home grown food is that it doesn't fill your pet up much. I think it is silly that a bowl of rice is more filling than a home grown watermelon! I understand that fruit is not as filling, but since it was grown out of love, it should be more nutricious(sp?) to you pet!
NR1991 is offline Female
Closed