Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2009, 12:03 PM   #11
I know that we are a
Gifted

KC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roost

Donation Award 
Default Re: Winter Mint Puppy!

Good idea! It iss just like the peppermint reigndeer (sp?) and the wintermint reigndeer (sp?)! I would love to have one! Just this time don't just give it to your workers!

~Kylie
KC Connection is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-22-2009, 01:14 PM   #12
gangnam style
Webkinz :)

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by tarsky781
Well... they made the Minty Reindeer last year and gave a Wintermint Reindeer to all Canadian GANZ employees... this sounds possible, but it should be more like this (I'll get a few pics in a minute )
Nevermind... your pics are a great example
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 11-22-2009, 01:16 PM   #13
Jenna.....
Banned
WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!

That's an AWESOME idea!
WebkinzFireFawn is offline Female
Old 11-22-2009, 01:22 PM   #14
alg1128

alg1128 is a glorious beacon of lightalg1128 is a glorious beacon of lightalg1128 is a glorious beacon of light

Yea it be just like the wintermine/mint estore deer idea
alg1128 is offline Female
Old 11-22-2009, 01:26 PM   #15
Call me Tully

Tullylover97 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by HawaiianBreeze
Ok, I was thinking, GANZ should have a Wintermint Puppy! It would be super cute to have both of them. I would have to buy this? What do you guys think? I even made its pet item and pet food!

Pet Item:

Click the image to open in full size.

Pet Food:

It will look exactly like the Peppermint Puppy, just a different color. (:

~HB
A wintermint Puppy would be a very cute pet. i would probably buy it if they make
Tullylover97 is offline Female
Old 11-22-2009, 01:37 PM   #16
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

That would be SOOO cool!
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 11-22-2009, 01:41 PM   #17
I Rules!

JulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to all

Lightbulb Re: Winter Mint Puppy!

View Post Originally Posted by HawaiianBreeze
Ok, I was thinking, GANZ should have a Wintermint Puppy! It would be super cute to have both of them. I would have to buy this? What do you guys think? I even made its pet item and pet food!

Pet Item:

Pet Food:

It will look exactly like the Peppermint Puppy, just a different color. (:

~HB
I don't see your examples and I think the peppermint puppy should have been the winter-mint puppy
JulieBear01 is offline Female
Old 11-22-2009, 01:42 PM   #18

LADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socks

I like it. Thats really cute. Good idea. (:
LADYVOLS88 is offline Female
Old 11-22-2009, 01:42 PM   #19
call me pup =3

puplover12 has a reputation beyond reputepuplover12 has a reputation beyond reputepuplover12 has a reputation beyond reputepuplover12 has a reputation beyond reputepuplover12 has a reputation beyond reputepuplover12 has a reputation beyond repute

that would be cute to have both. but i think it's too much like the peppermint puppy, and there's not much of a difference. . .
puplover12 is offline Female
Old 11-22-2009, 01:45 PM   #20
eleven wackies

KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero
KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero

Love the idea!!!!
KevinELevin is offline Male
Closed

Tags
bob ♥ loves maddie, galfam was here, pup wuz here, ra ra ra a a a!, rock out loud, sequin elephant!