Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2010, 12:13 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Winnable Activities

Year and half playing, one account:
Wishing Wells in center line - done, once.
Quick Draw - done, once (useless 200kc item).
Jellybean Challenge - not done, still trying.
Token Collector Trophy - not done, gave up.
Dunk the Zingos Trophy - not done, gave up.
Member of the Day - not done.
KinzCare winner - not done.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-2010, 11:32 AM   #12
Loving Retirement
Gift Guru

clarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clown

WI Subscriber

Haven't seen Bingo lately -- Is it gone?
clarkcs38 is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 11:36 AM   #13
Loving Retirement
Gift Guru

clarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clownclarkcs38 is cool as a bunny clown

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Pitenana
Year and half playing, one account:
Wishing Wells in center line - done, once.
Quick Draw - done, once (useless 200kc item).
Jellybean Challenge - not done, still trying.
Token Collector Trophy - not done, gave up.
Dunk the Zingos Trophy - not done, gave up.
Member of the Day - not done.
KinzCare winner - not done.

We have quite a few Webkinz and have received all of the items in the Wish Tokens. They need to add some new ones!

Also need to add more new beds in the bonus boxes.

My DD & I joined in July and haven't seen any new clothes added either -- other than the ones you make in the Clothing Machine. How often do they add to those?
Old 04-20-2010, 11:38 AM   #14
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

View Post Originally Posted by DogLUVR
Yes. Several people have won the jellybean challenge. I haven't won yet though. I have been on WW for a little over a year and I have won a quick draw 5 times. I am still working on my jar of jelly beans! Good Luck everyone
WOW! 5 Quickdraw wins! I have never won on 3 accounts with more than 2 years on 2 of them and 1 year on the other..

How many accounts gave you 3 wins?
elymic is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 12:24 PM   #15
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by clarkcs38
I did get a more encouraging message on the Jellybean Challenge by using the wonderful tips! Can it end in any number -- or is it a "5" or "0"? Just don't see how it would be possible to guess exactly with only three tries. The odds must be over the top.

How do you get a 5 guess version? I only get 3.
The Jellybean Challenge 5 guess version was the old one. Ganz changed it to a 3 guess version some time back, so it's now harder to win.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 12:46 PM   #16

iamsunshine1978 will become famous soon enough

In our house we have 9 accounts total. We have won 2 quick draws, 1 wishing well 3 wells in the middle, and one wishing well 3 wells not in the middle.

We have not however won anything in woodland wonders besides common food/strawberry seed prizes, pixie pods and sap glop. I keep wondering if woodland wonders works.
iamsunshine1978 is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 04:29 PM   #17
Webkinz :)

rainbow ponies will become famous soon enough

my friend won quick draw once, she got crayons!
rainbow ponies is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 08:37 PM   #18
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by clarkcs38
One time -- through some kind of glitch -- I was able to click over 100 times and still didn't win at Quick Draw. The single time we did win, it was an item that cost about 150 Kinzcash in the WShop.
Same with me! It was weird, but at least I got a Volleyball Net. I do think that they should be a little easier when the prizes are lame, and maybe a little harder when the prizes are like, estore.
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 01:33 PM   #19
Loving Retirement
Gift Guru

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by kittyhub54
Same with me! It was weird, but at least I got a Volleyball Net. I do think that they should be a little easier when the prizes are lame, and maybe a little harder when the prizes are like, estore.
Right -- After all, it's not like it really costs anything to give the stuff.
Old 04-21-2010, 02:06 PM   #20
ill be lost w/o LOST
Gifted

Pixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond reputePixel Pony has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by scienter
I have won the jellybean challenge3 times (Snow Crystal has a great Find Your Jar guide )

That FIND YOUR JAR guide is the BEST!
It has helped me win the jellybean thing 3 times. I don't try every time it is offered though, and doing so certainly ups your odds at a win.

I have never won the Quick Draw, but know of other people who have won at least one.
I have won the Quick Draw when a glitch let us scratch over a hundred times...I won the volleyball net (wshop) at about the 124th scratch, lol. I don't think I've won any other quick draw.

I have won an exclusive item w/ 3 wells in the center of the wishing well, once on 2 different accounts.
I have won 1000 kc for 3 wells maybe 2 times.

I have gotten the 500 kc on the WOW wheel a number of times.

Magic Mire, I have gotten some of the good prizes, but not the super rare ones....I don't think I've entered enough charms to get the really good stuff.
Whoever has only gotten glop and other bad stuff, maybe you don't have enough charms entered yet? The value of prizes directly reflect the number of charms you enter. It works fine for me, I just need to enter the rest of the charms, LOL
Pixel Pony is offline Female
Closed