Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2012, 11:37 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity
Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity

Thumbs down Why should we have to depend on other people to complete challenges?

I have sent requests to all my friends for the Winterfest Challenge, but still have not completed step 3. I do not like having to depend on my friends to finish challenges (plus ganz, not everyone can afford to buy virtual items for 500 estore points, not worth the price of real money.) I wish they would let us be able to have our friend requests register toward the prize up to 24 hours after we send them. I like challenges in which I can control the outcome.
Pandalover4ever is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2012, 11:50 PM   #2

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Wink Re: Why should we have to depend on other people to complete challenges?

Hiya, if you see this within the next 10 minutes before the time switches us to Feb 1st in WW, you are very welcome to add my four accounts
lush77
77Smiler
bruiser56
dodi77
I will happily send you the suntan lotion
flutterby7 is offline Female
Old 01-31-2012, 11:51 PM   #3
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Why should we have to depend on other people to complete challenges?

Hang in there! It's true, the challenges are really different from just playing arcade games and racking up the points, which you do with just your own skill. But worth getting used to, I think.
On my dh's account we asked for friends on WW and chose from the list the ones that had been active that same day, and they proved to be people who sent items when asked and who also made requests. Sometimes it took several days to get it done because we had to ask the same people each day. It is a nice feeling to find strangers to work together and help meet a goal, and most of the prizes are worth the aggravation, in my opinion. I hope you will find it fun after all.
You might find a thread in 'challenges' or 'friends' sections who will help too. Good luck!
WetNose is offline Female
Old 02-01-2012, 09:27 AM   #4
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Why should we have to depend on other people to complete challenges?

The friend finder they offer is a great option.
A few of our accounts registered for people to friend us, and the ones that did are very dependable.
I'm sure there are young players in many places that only had this option for friends, and it seemed the
"good neighbor" thing to do.

Old 02-01-2012, 12:11 PM   #5

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

Ganz is trying to imitate the worst of Facebook social gaming. Webkinz was, is, and hopefully will remain a game that a child can play ALONE!
Closed