Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2010, 11:08 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

peachypeaches is a creator of wonder
peachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Why not butter?

Oooo, I love all the recipe ideas!! But if butter is in the W-shop, wouldn't that mean that you could also just feed your webbies plain butter?! The food in the W-shop is also individual food to be fed to your pets...
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2010, 11:21 PM   #42
Steelers Nation
Gifted

webkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Buttered Toast for breakfast!
(:
webkinzchick1 is offline Female
Old 04-08-2010, 11:25 PM   #43
The GTS Works!

MamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond repute

Cows, I do believe you may have a little Paula Deen in you! All that butter & fried stuff. I'm Southern & proud, and I love me some fried food! Now, if they just added grits, we could add your butter to them--or add cheese for cheese grits. Hmm...interesting possibilities. I like it!

View Post Originally Posted by peachypeaches
Oooo, I love all the recipe ideas!! But if butter is in the W-shop, wouldn't that mean that you could also just feed your webbies plain butter?! The food in the W-shop is also individual food to be fed to your pets...
They could make it like the candy & other sweets--not healthy, so it wouldn't add to the health points, only to the hunger ones?
MamaDragon3 is offline Female
Old 04-08-2010, 11:32 PM   #44
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

I love this idea!! Why not butter?... There could be a lot of new recipes.
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Old 04-08-2010, 11:35 PM   #45
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by MamaDragon3
Cows, I do believe you may have a little Paula Deen in you! All that butter & fried stuff. I'm Southern & proud, and I love me some fried food! Now, if they just added grits, we could add your butter to them--or add cheese for cheese grits. Hmm...interesting possibilities. I like it!

They could make it like the candy & other sweets--not healthy, so it wouldn't add to the health points, only to the hunger ones?
It originally was to have fun making new foods and more and more recipes were a possibility with butter.
The W Shop sells: candy apple, cake, cupcake, marshmallow, lollipop, potato chips, toffee and peppermints to freshen your breath afterwards lol. I have known people that eat butter by itself but that is their preference. There is bread in the W shop and add some cheese and have toasted cheese bread NOW that is yum-O

I never thought about Paula Deen til you said that. She does love her butter

Old 04-08-2010, 11:42 PM   #46
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
I have known people that eat butter by itself but that is their preference.

Noooo! Ewwwwe! To each his own I guess
cocoabean is offline Female
Old 04-08-2010, 11:59 PM   #47
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
I have known people that eat butter by itself but that is their preference.
Only if no one is looking.

Mmm..... After all, butter is just whipping cream that's been beaten a few seconds too much.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 04-09-2010, 04:45 AM   #48
23021997Gal

WEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant futureWEBKINZBOY2008 has a brilliant future

Ganz!!! Listen to cows4you!!! Butter... Gotta go eat!!!
WEBKINZBOY2008 is offline Male
Old 04-09-2010, 08:57 AM   #49
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by mimzysmom
Of course, for all those webbies with high cholesterol, we need to offer the trans fat free spread...
LOL there are no trans fats in butter. Just saturated fats and cholesterol. Three pats of butter per day will fill your saturated fats requirements (you won't need steak ). Dietary cholesterol has minimal effect on blood cholesterol. Bread and butter, the staff of life.

Click the image to open in full size.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgbutter.jpg (44.3 KB, 27 views)
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 04-09-2010, 09:42 AM   #50
Diabetes Awareness

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber

I love this idea!

This may have been suggested but - butter, peanuts, + bread in the sandwich maker would be peanut-butter toast...
DragonsFly is offline Female
Closed

Tags
~lego