Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2009, 03:01 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!

Default Why just Hallmark?

Okay, so I was just thinking, why is that all the cool stuff, like Caring Valley, and trading cards, only sold at Hallmark? At least, that's how it is where I live. And there are like, no Hallmark's near me, so I can't really go there. I was just thinking, they should ship Caring Valley and things like that to other places as well, like Justice, or even Dillard's. Feel free to post comments. (:
leah_hope93 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2009, 03:24 PM   #2
uvs Her

Cassidy♥ is just really niceCassidy♥ is just really nice

Default Re: Why just Hallmark?

I don't know ....
all my local stores have all those things...
Cassidy♥ is offline Female
Old 05-03-2009, 03:30 PM   #3

bunnyslippers13 is just really nicebunnyslippers13 is just really nice

Hmm maybe the other stores that live near you havent gotten there orders yet... it is kind of new right? id on't know i may be crazy i dont know! lol
bunnyslippers13 is offline Female
Old 05-03-2009, 04:24 PM   #4
fashionista♥

stripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledge

I agree-- it's the same here. That would be awesome!
Old 05-03-2009, 04:26 PM   #5
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

The stores decide what they are going to sell, not Ganz. Except for the guinea pig, that was sent to Justice as an exclusive for the first few months.
Lotamoxie is offline Female
Old 05-05-2009, 04:10 PM   #6
snoga
Banned
snoga has much to be proud ofsnoga has much to be proud ofsnoga has much to be proud ofsnoga has much to be proud ofsnoga has much to be proud of

lately many stores have been lagging
it doesnt help the stores nore webkinz with this economy
snoga is offline Male
Old 05-06-2009, 03:20 PM   #7
♥I love

palmisland is a glorious beacon of lightpalmisland is a glorious beacon of light

Very few places around us have webbies, but some odd ones do, including books-a-million, which is kind of weird, I mean, it's a BOOKSTORE
palmisland is offline Female
Old 05-06-2009, 05:47 PM   #8
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

They are sold at non-Hallmark stores, too. There are the w cares ones at Wallgreens everywhere
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 05-07-2009, 05:54 AM   #9
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

around me waldenbooks has webkinz and they get them really early like the 5th. while hallmark get them between the 10-28,and around me they don't have the caring valley, they do have the trading cards, but not the kinz klips. i reallly want these idems. i did find the panda in fye, but i did not get. i go into Va to get my webkinz because they have them at 12.99 for a webkinz and 6.99 for a lin kinz. btw what is the point of link kinz
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 05-07-2009, 06:04 AM   #10
jnmommy
Gifted

baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!

I feel your pain. We don't have anyone around us that sells them either.
baxjul is offline Female
Closed