Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Ideas For Ganz (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/ideas-ganz-169/)
-   -   Who agrees you should be able to store Wallpaper? (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/ideas-ganz-169/who-agrees-you-should-able-store-395536/)

Bekka_coady09-21-2008 07:07 AM

Who agrees you should be able to store Wallpaper?

What if you have Wallpaper and flooring, you can't put it in a room you don't want to paint, so shouldn't we be able to put it in one of the storage things in the W-Shop? I have lots of Wallpapers and Floorings from the Curio Shop sitting in my dock away from my other trading items. It's annoying! Who else agrees????

ZippyGirl1234509-21-2008 05:48 PM

Re: Who agrees you should be able to store Wallpaper?

Yeah, I think so too. Or they should at least have a special type of storage where you can put wallpaper and flooring.

J-BIRD09-21-2008 05:51 PM

That would be wonderful, I do belive they are looking into that idea. I think that was one of the questions the members of Webkinz Insider asked the creative director of Webkinz in the interview a while back but I am not real sure

Babyblue40309-21-2008 08:24 PM

i would love to do that. I hate holding my wallpaper in my dock.

bratzsasha09-21-2008 08:25 PM

I would like that very much especially since they have lowered the dock holding amount!

SallyAnne09-21-2008 08:50 PM

I agree--I would like to keep my dock a little cleaner, but I have a number of wallpapers and flooring in there that I can't store. It would probably have to be a special kind of holder, but, like most people, I buy the stuff when I see it but don't always have an immediate use for it.:bc::hima::siam:

Hippokinz09-21-2008 08:55 PM

i've got it! a wallpaper and flooring scarpbook! that's what you should store it in. i totally agree with you, all the way. brilliant idea!

fuzzywuzzy52809-21-2008 08:56 PM

Thank You! I totally agree!!!

Bekka_coady09-22-2008 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZippyGirl12345 (Post 10644824)
Yeah, I think so too. Or they should at least have a special type of storage where you can put wallpaper and flooring.

Quote:

Originally Posted by J-BIRD (Post 10644921)
That would be wonderful, I do belive they are looking into that idea. I think that was one of the questions the members of Webkinz Insider asked the creative director of Webkinz in the interview a while back but I am not real sure

Quote:

Originally Posted by Babyblue403 (Post 10648832)
i would love to do that. I hate holding my wallpaper in my dock.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bratzsasha (Post 10648857)
I would like that very much especially since they have lowered the dock holding amount!

Quote:

Originally Posted by SallyAnne (Post 10649293)
I agree--I would like to keep my dock a little cleaner, but I have a number of wallpapers and flooring in there that I can't store. It would probably have to be a special kind of holder, but, like most people, I buy the stuff when I see it but don't always have an immediate use for it.:bc::hima::siam:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hippokinz (Post 10649356)
i've got it! a wallpaper and flooring scarpbook! that's what you should store it in. i totally agree with you, all the way. brilliant idea!

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzzywuzzy528 (Post 10649381)
Thank You! I totally agree!!!

Thanks everyone! I'll send this thread to Ganz once I have a few more people. But I'm sure Ganz has gotten suggestions about this before.;)

scrapperkimmyd09-23-2008 01:56 PM

That's a GREAT idea!