Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 12:54 AM   #1
hyIsMyRideBroken?
Webkinz :)

Aeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 
Default Where's the rest of the outfit?

I was happy to see the chocolate outfits in the estore, but it would be nice if they had complete ones. The price is right, I just want to know where the missing stuff is. (Hint, hint Ganz)

My plea:

No Coins for Chocolate

A pretty chocolate Easter dress,
appeals to me I must confess.
A chocolate jacket, tie and vest,
with pants to match for Easter ‘s best!

Atop my head a chocolate…wait…
one moment while I get this straight…

There is no scrumptious chocolate hat!
No chocolate shoes for dog or cat!
No bows or belts of chocolate
Not even glasses, what’s with that?!

How I wanted chocolate clothes,
perhaps even a chocolate nose.
Could make it work, but nothing goes.
So ends the tale of chocolate woes.

Last edited by Aeza; 03-23-2010 at 06:15 PM..
Aeza is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2010, 12:04 PM   #2

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Where's the rest of the outfit?

Wow, great song!
Old 03-23-2010, 03:29 PM   #3
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

Wow that was great!... and so true! Where are the rest of our chocolate clothing items Ganz?
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Old 03-23-2010, 03:32 PM   #4

iheartlucy has disabled reputation

wow that's really good! i could NEVER do anything like that.
great job!
-valerie
iheartlucy is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 01:32 PM   #5
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

Yeah, I know.
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 01:33 PM   #6
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

Having some chocolate slippers, tux shoes, a top hat, and perhaps even a bow would be marvelous! Great idea, and fabulous plea !

But, since they aren't available right now, how about using simple brown shoes and headwear instead?
wowewe is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 02:14 PM   #7
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

You are so talented Aeza! I love your poem/song.

Is it possible that the programmers were working on the other items for a chocolate outfit? In short order they got so hungry that had to leave their computers for chocolate snacks! It got so bad that all the employees could not function because they were on "sugar highs" and then "sugar lows"? Maybe they need to make outfits out of healthy apples, carrots, and brocoli! All the snacking will give them some great vitamins for writing their programs.

AuntietoEW
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Closed