Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2012, 11:41 PM   #1
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Default Wheel of WoW - update - let us choose ♥

Hi Everyone
I like the new update to the Wheel of Wow, but I think that the new prize meter there should allow us to choose the prize we would like when we fill all of the colors.

We already receive a random prize from this set when we do our daily kinz care every day for a week --and from the log out carnival (thank you Cheeky ♥). There are several prizes we would like multiples of on specific accts, and it would be so nice to have an option somewhere to choose some of them.

Thank you for reading!
I am looking forward to seeing what you think. Hugs ♥mJb

Last edited by myJbees; 04-14-2012 at 11:46 PM..
myJbees is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2012, 11:43 PM   #2
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Default Re: Wheel of WoW - update - let us choose ♥

That would be super nice. I have a lot of those kinzcare items as it is. You also can get them from the log out carnival as well. I support picking the prizes on WOW meter.
cheekyluver is offline Male
Old 04-15-2012, 09:00 AM   #3
Gifted

gimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
gimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

I like this idea--it seems like I get the same prizes over and over again when I log on everyday and I really don't want to get all the same prizes again from the Wheel of WoW.

This is a great idea!
gimmeabook is offline Female
Old 04-15-2012, 09:04 AM   #4
Webkinz :)

mommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicness
mommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicness

I so totally support. The only DKC gift I haven't got is the make up case but I have 5 yoga mats. I would love to be able to pick!!!!
mommy-o is offline Female
Old 04-15-2012, 09:16 AM   #5
Gift Guru

Bookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
Bookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on GoogleBookworm255 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

I definitely support this. I have at least one of every prize except for the shoe rack, I don't have a single one of those! Some prizes like the movie posters I have a ton of, and I really don't need another.
Bookworm255 is offline Male
Old 04-15-2012, 09:24 AM   #6
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by myJbees
Hi Everyone
I like the new update to the Wheel of Wow, but I think that the new prize meter there should allow us to choose the prize we would like when we fill all of the colors.

We already receive a random prize from this set when we do our daily kinz care every day for a week --and from the log out carnival (thank you Cheeky ♥). There are several prizes we would like multiples of on specific accts, and it would be so nice to have an option somewhere to choose some of them.

Thank you for reading!
I am looking forward to seeing what you think. Hugs ♥mJb
GREAT IDEA!

Our family supports this whole-heartedly!

It would be great if we could CHOOSE our GIFT when we fill our Wheel of Wow prize meter!

Blessings,
Banks
Bankskinz is offline Female
Old 04-15-2012, 09:29 AM   #7

4gksbde has a reputation beyond repute4gksbde has a reputation beyond repute4gksbde has a reputation beyond repute4gksbde has a reputation beyond repute4gksbde has a reputation beyond repute4gksbde has a reputation beyond repute

I agree I haven't got alot of them yet. I keep getting the same one over and over again.
Old 04-15-2012, 09:31 AM   #8
-ba dum tss-
Banned
ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!ColliePuppyxo is the cats pajamas!

I used to get the same prizes over and over. It's really annoying! I support.
ColliePuppyxo is offline Female
Old 04-15-2012, 09:41 AM   #9
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

I support this also! I have tons of make up kits, but I'd really like homework or pots and pans.
Angel Daisy is offline Female
Old 04-15-2012, 09:44 AM   #10

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

This is an nice idea! That would be nice to be able to choose the prizes in the Wheel of Wow! I support it! Thanks for making the thread!
Closed