Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2009, 01:59 AM   #1
Zeb
ant a Platypus
Webkinz :)

Zeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to all

Lightbulb Wheel of Deluxe idea...

I would love it if they would change up the color of the hat on the Deluxe wheel each month. It would help keep the value of the item up (the Desert Amethyst Hat is definitely not worth what it used to be, and the more there are, the cheaper it gets), and would keep the game fresh & exciting. Each color combo could retire (or go back to KinzStyle Shop only) after the month is up. I would love to have a whole rainbow of these cool hats, could maybe even coordinate it with the colored birthstone pet each month...

Here is an example of some colors I did in PaintShop:

Click the image to open in full size.
Zeb is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2009, 02:39 AM   #2
alg1128

alg1128 is a glorious beacon of lightalg1128 is a glorious beacon of lightalg1128 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Wheel of Deluxe idea...

i dont have deluxe which ha are you talking about? the one in the picture or no?
alg1128 is offline Female
Old 09-03-2009, 02:45 AM   #3
Is Quite Indubitably
Gifted

xanadu324 is a splendid one to beholdxanadu324 is a splendid one to beholdxanadu324 is a splendid one to beholdxanadu324 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by alg1128
i dont have deluxe which ha are you talking about? the one in the picture or no?
The pink one in the picture is the original kinz style desert amethyst hat that can currently be won by deluixe members on the deluxe wheel. They are ALL OVER the place, and not NEARLY as worth trading as they once were.
xanadu324 is offline Female
Old 09-03-2009, 11:43 AM   #4

tigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wonder

Thats a really great idea! I might not be a deluxe member,but still,that is an excellent idea! It would be so rainbow-y. I love the whole idea of matching the hats with the birthstone pets. Really cool idea you got there Zeb!

~Awnie
tigergirl890 is offline Female
Old 09-03-2009, 02:56 PM   #5
Zeb
ant a Platypus

Zeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by alg1128
Yes, the purple one in the picture is the actual hat I am talking about. It is a KinzStyle hat named Desert Amethyst Hat, and used to be worth a lot more before WW was flooded with them. I think wheel items would keep there value if they were changed more often (making us happy), and more people would want to get Deluxe because of it too (making Ganz happy).

Zeb is offline Female
Closed