Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2011, 12:42 PM   #11
Laughs loudly
Webkinz :)
snowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clownsnowpony is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: WHEEL BEDS!!!

i support!
snowpony is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2011, 01:07 PM   #12
Diabetes Awareness

jamey2u is stuck on replay
jamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replayjamey2u is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by poodlekd
Wheel of wow or any other 'wheel' game (deluxe, wotm, wishes etc etc) should have a bed that looks like the wheel! it could be a theme, estore, or a prize!! here is a not so great pic, but what i think should look similar.
click the pic for a better look,
post i support if you like!
Hey, that's a great idea....I have been thinking that the wheel of Wow, MONTH, YUM and delux wheels need their own theme (like the WOW tees, jackets and hoodies and the purple darts one but sooo much of their stuff is well, plain and common.....I like where your going with it....it would be fun and exciting....maybe a whole line....say add a new piece of furniture or accessory each month...what do you think?
jamey2u is offline Female
Old 02-24-2011, 02:05 PM   #13
Googles rock!
Banned
2cheerios is sweet stuff
2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff

I support! Wheel of the month and the super wheel would be fun too!
2cheerios is offline Female
Old 02-24-2011, 02:10 PM   #14
Charizard is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

That's a very good idea!! I support!!
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female
Old 02-24-2011, 02:13 PM   #15
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

Awesome Idea! I will support!
zacspet is offline Male
Old 02-24-2011, 04:41 PM   #16

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

How about WoW pants and/or skirt, for starters?
Old 02-25-2011, 12:19 AM   #17
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I support, including a gurney.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 02-25-2011, 10:38 AM   #18
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

That would be a very cute theme!
I support!
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Old 02-25-2011, 12:52 PM   #19
I LOVE GOD AND WEBKI

poodlekd has much to be proud ofpoodlekd has much to be proud ofpoodlekd has much to be proud ofpoodlekd has much to be proud ofpoodlekd has much to be proud of

al right supporters!!! thanks to all to supported!!! we now have 15 supporters, now let go for 20!!!

View Post Originally Posted by jamey2u
Hey, that's a great idea....I have been thinking that the wheel of Wow, MONTH, YUM and delux wheels need their own theme (like the WOW tees, jackets and hoodies and the purple darts one but sooo much of their stuff is well, plain and common.....I like where your going with it....it would be fun and exciting....maybe a whole line....say add a new piece of furniture or accessory each month...what do you think?
AWSOME IDEA!!!!! that is what i hoped, I do like the clothing but... ITS THE ONLY THING!!! LOL good thinking/,

Last edited by poodlekd; 02-25-2011 at 12:57 PM..
poodlekd is offline Female
Old 02-28-2011, 09:49 AM   #20
I LOVE GOD AND WEBKI

poodlekd has much to be proud ofpoodlekd has much to be proud ofpoodlekd has much to be proud ofpoodlekd has much to be proud ofpoodlekd has much to be proud of

Come on, hit the big 2-0! Tell your fiends, and get the word out!
poodlekd is offline Female
Closed

Tags
limespot, t.t.tawnypup