Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2010, 08:41 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

whistler will become famous soon enough

Default What would you like in the wshop for outdoors?

I would like to buy my pets a
sandbox they could sit in
Play house they could sit in
Water slide
Sprinkler to run through
Tree house or tree from the park
Swing and slide from the park
More out door beds like sleeping bags and hammocks
Grape vines
Basket ball hoop
Patio rocking chair

Please feel free to dream with me and add to the list.
whistler is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2010, 09:53 PM   #2
Yello?

Footontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonder

Default Re: What would you like in the wshop for outdoors?

same here!!!
Footontable is offline Male
Old 05-12-2010, 12:05 AM   #3
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

I would love a Camping Theme! We already have a cooler, how about adding a tent (WShop, not just eStore) or RV, sleeping bags, a camping stove (interactive), a lantern (interactive), a checkered cloth-covered picnic table, folding chairs, a hammock between two trees and a Fire Pit (interactive)! Decorations could be tree stumps to sit on, a pile of firewood you could set down beside the fire pit, and an axe you could place beside/on top of the pile of firewood.
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Old 05-12-2010, 01:57 AM   #4

Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!Hide-and-seek is not just visiting!

1...More surfaces.
We have that rock path. I wouls like brick pavers and wood dacks for patios and boardwalks. Outdoor rugs that looks like puddles ( it sure rains a lot so how come we do not have puddles or flower meadows ( we have flovers but they are standing i am talking about free formed rugs that looks like flowers in the grass and you can walk on them . Also some different rugs that would looks like sand or suvanna grass or rocks for outdoor beach rooms , Africa's grassland for all that african animals. And maybe snow rugs so our winter rooms would not lool silly in the summer
2... more tress maybe fall tress, winter trees , tress with fruits in them
more bushes /shrubbery/ grasses ( like we would see in the nature green , brawn/red for fall, covered with snow for winter. all the curent bushes in WW are are tremmed like you would see them in the formal garden
3... more rocks, i mean boulders . I was very existed about that rock from Vacation raffle only to be disappointed as it is vary small and looks like, well i better stop here
3... Bridges and revers would be nice
4.. the last one that probably for Curio's rares - a garden patio pergola

But the way i like all of your ideas about sand boxes, slides, camping and RV ( but not the car RV that you can ride on as all WW cars to small to decorate with but stationary RV , maybe with all those fancy pullouts that would take 4 squares ...

5... Did you **** mentiom picknick blankets and sleeping bags ?

6... what about kites that would flicker in the wind ( we can not put balloons outside)

I would not mind even if some fancier ideas would be Curio shop or as PSI ( i am tired of bathtubs, thrones and treadmills) At least PSI you can trade and move from different acounts unlike e store. But outdoor section in w shop definitely needs more variety.
I there was a contest in the winter to decorate outdoor winter room . I thought from all the contents i can win this one because there is virtually nothing in the W shop for winter so it will be very difficult for everybody
guess what? I did win The first and only
But now that winter thing that i won just standing in the back yard as i can not make an outdoor winter room

LOL sorry for my spelling. English is my second language . I remmember there used to be a button on the bottom of your message that lets you modify it ufter you posted a message. I do not see it any more

Last edited by Hide-and-seek; 05-12-2010 at 01:57 AM..
Hide-and-seek is offline Female
Old 05-15-2010, 08:29 AM   #5

birdbrain05 is on a distinguished road

I would like a hammock. I know there's that blue one, but I'm talking about 2 big trees with a hammock in between!
Closed