Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2007, 09:20 AM   #1
drama.queen.xoxo3

Wink What would you like to see in Webkinz?

What would you like to see in Webkinz? I will give reputation to the creative and original ideas!

the magic W is the best icon around!

Good Luck$
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2007, 10:00 AM   #2
hawianstar, boxer29
Gift Guru

hawianstar is on a distinguished road

Default Re: What would you like to see in Webkinz?

I would like to first see the kinzchat plus in the clubhouse open back up, but for new ideas I would like to see new fruniture like bunk beds or a mall were you could walk around and you could make your own store were others could come and buy stuff or for a more simple idea I would like to see a trading post were you could trade items fairly
Old 06-25-2007, 10:44 AM   #3
hail7
Webkinz :)

hailey707 is an unknown quantity at this point

Id Like To See A Town To Go Visit!
Old 06-25-2007, 01:00 PM   #4
webkinzfreak82 is an unknown quantity at this point

i think they should make a poll were more then 1 webkinz can swim in! i also think the bunk beds are a good idea! the last thing is were you can buy a tooth brush and toothpaste and actulilly brush your webkinz teeth! the last thing is that i think that the should make makeup for all of the girl webkinz! 1 last thing.... they should have a concert for the boy band called kinz!
Old 06-25-2007, 01:20 PM   #5

sweetXOstyle is an unknown quantity at this point

i think movies would be a good idea, like after you buy them you set them in a room then click them on walk mode and click play and you can watch them.
Old 06-25-2007, 01:46 PM   #6
starie23

trading post,bunk beds,different weather every day,choosing the type of terrain u get when u buy an outdoor yard,a playground theme, and lastly a junkyard theme
Old 06-25-2007, 01:53 PM   #7
Gift Guru

shobean94 is a jewel in the roughshobean94 is a jewel in the rough

I think that there should be a penguin webkinz since they r my fav animal. I also think that there should be a skating outfit with ice skates. And I think there should be a guitar for your pet to play, even if it is a job in the employment office. I think a section in the W Shop for music would be cool where you buy different artists music like on iTunes and the a boombox where it can play!
shobean94 is offline Female
Old 06-27-2007, 01:33 AM   #8
abond429
Gift Guru

abond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of light

I think there should be a dragon Webkinz, more rare themes, an in ground pool where more than 1 Webkinz can swim in it, more exercise equiment than just a treadmill, and you should be able to change your wallpaper and flooring if you want to change your room theme.
Old 06-27-2007, 01:57 AM   #9
Gift Guru

taygav is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by drama.queen.xoxo3
What would you like to see in Webkinz? I will give reputation to the creative and original ideas!

the magic W is the best icon around!

Good Luck$
Well this is not my idea but my daughters, a "magic 8 ball" that is interactive...walk up to it ask your question and it gives you an answer...I think its a pretty neat idea myself =)
Old 06-27-2007, 08:59 AM   #10
Only in trades.
Gifted

Glaedr has a spectacular aura about

I think it would be cool if there was a new aisle in the W shop called the grilling aisle and there would be a cookbook a grill and three different foods for the grill like first you would have the meat the sauce then the topping (like pepper or salt) so you could make your own home cooked steak hot dogs etc. etc.
Closed