Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2007, 09:01 PM   #31
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: What would you create as the next exclusive gift?

I think it would be great to have the hammock swing back and forth when the webkin is sleeping. Also, a tree that would look like it sways in the breeze. The tree would look great next to the new pond that has the heart shaped ripples. Next fall it would be great if there were colored leaves in the yard, like they fell from the trees, and the webkin could rake them, then they would need a bath!! Another idea I have posted before is having the bathroom sink be interactive like the bathtub, the webkin could wash hands, and brush their teeth.
mimzysmom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2007, 09:04 PM   #32
Webkinz :)

Eminem is on a distinguished road

I honestly wanna see a black and white lava lamp
Old 12-11-2007, 09:40 PM   #33
4u2nvme2
Gifted

4u2nvme2 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by mimzysmom
I think it would be great to have the hammock swing back and forth when the webkin is sleeping. Also, a tree that would look like it sways in the breeze. The tree would look great next to the new pond that has the heart shaped ripples. Next fall it would be great if there were colored leaves in the yard, like they fell from the trees, and the webkin could rake them, then they would need a bath!! Another idea I have posted before is having the bathroom sink be interactive like the bathtub, the webkin could wash hands, and brush their teeth.
Ok, I truely love your idea on the interactive sink and the colored leaves in the fall. I really hope Ganzs monitors this site. I would also like to see the leaves fall from the tree's. The more real life it is the better I like it. Thanks so much for the great idea's.

---------- 4u2nvme2 added 2 Minutes and 51 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Eminem
I honestly wanna see a black and white lava lamp
The lava lamps are the thing. I think any color would be wanted. Ganzs are you there?

Last edited by 4u2nvme2; 12-11-2007 at 09:40 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
4u2nvme2 is offline Female
Old 12-12-2007, 09:26 AM   #34
Gifted

thecowgurl will become famous soon enough

I want a garden sprinkler system that applies water, fertilizer and weed prevention.
Old 12-12-2007, 11:34 AM   #35
minabug1216

Minabug will become famous soon enough

I'd make a cd playing that worked and you could buy cds for it. =P
Minabug is offline Female
Old 12-12-2007, 02:46 PM   #36
mchammer123

mommy12345678910 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think ganz should make a in home volcano,I mean hey. Its an idea right
Old 12-12-2007, 04:06 PM   #37
The companion
Gifted

Rriel is the cats pajamas!Rriel is the cats pajamas!Rriel is the cats pajamas!Rriel is the cats pajamas!Rriel is the cats pajamas!Rriel is the cats pajamas!

I think a fireplace that turned on when you walked up to it, and when you clicked on it you could pt a marshmallow in it, it would then be returned to your dock as a delicious roasted marshmallow!
Rriel is offline Female
Old 12-12-2007, 08:31 PM   #38
4u2nvme2
Gifted

4u2nvme2 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Rriel
I think a fireplace that turned on when you walked up to it, and when you clicked on it you could pt a marshmallow in it, it would then be returned to your dock as a delicious roasted marshmallow!
Oh my! I love your idea. A working fireplace and a food item. Great idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4u2nvme2 is offline Female
Old 12-12-2007, 10:15 PM   #39
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

Riel has made me think of another food item for the fireplace, popcorn! It could make the popping sounds. You would need popcorn, butter and salt. Yummy!!!
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 12-13-2007, 05:19 PM   #40
The companion
Gifted

Rriel is the cats pajamas!Rriel is the cats pajamas!Rriel is the cats pajamas!Rriel is the cats pajamas!Rriel is the cats pajamas!Rriel is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by 4u2nvme2
Oh my! I love your idea. A working fireplace and a food item. Great idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh yeah! once I can get on my E-mail computer I will e_mail them with the idea!

---------- Rriel added 0 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by mimzysmom
Riel has made me think of another food item for the fireplace, popcorn! It could make the popping sounds. You would need popcorn, butter and salt. Yummy!!!
I love that idea!

Last edited by Rriel; 12-13-2007 at 05:19 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Rriel is offline Female
Closed