Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2008, 09:18 AM   #11
elitegymnast0707
Gifted

kkaitlinn94 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: What should they do for the Fan-tail Goldfish and the Blue Jay????? Well.....

chickens dont fly! lol
kkaitlinn94 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2008, 09:24 AM   #12
new webkinz

Default Re: What should they do for the Fan-tail Goldfish and the Blue Jay????? Well.....

what does that mean??? is question
Old 06-23-2008, 11:04 AM   #13
Webkinz :)

Ally3795 is just really niceAlly3795 is just really nice

i agree! what i was thinking when u adopt the fish u unlock a room theme that is filled with water. the theme is like underwater. the circlular room idea is cool but i was thinking just like a regular room. [ just my idea] with the bird well there is spose to be a bat and i heard that it is going to fly too! i think what ever they do with bat they will probably do with the bird. the idea about the prech is cute. good ideas.
Ally3795 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2008, 11:55 AM   #14
s-α-ɼ-α-н
Gifted

FLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all around

Great Ideas! I Think For The Fish The Rooms It Goes In Should Just Look Like Water Is Around It!
FLOWERSM is offline Female
Old 06-23-2008, 12:17 PM   #15

beany949 is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree about the fish! All the other Webkinz can breathe air...but the fish needs a special fish bowl room! We can't expect the poor Goldfish to walk around in the air!
beany949 is offline Female
Old 06-23-2008, 03:47 PM   #16
erikkahippoqueen

Erohippoqueen is on a distinguished road

No offense, but GANZ wouldn't use them. They say "they don't favor any animals". And, it would be sad because the fish can't go anywhere except its room. Come on! And, the flying thing would be too much. They probably will have the bird hop.
Erohippoqueen is offline Female
Old 06-23-2008, 03:52 PM   #17
yormop
Gifted

Rocyormop is on a distinguished road

I think these ideas are great...
I just thought though...What if a person ONLY adopted a fish. Then they couldn't have a yard, or any other rooms 'cause the fish would be stuck in the fish room!

Hmmmm.....now what can we do???
Rocyormop is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 10:42 AM   #18
s-α-ɼ-α-н
Gifted

FLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by Rocyormop
I think these ideas are great...
I just thought though...What if a person ONLY adopted a fish. Then they couldn't have a yard, or any other rooms 'cause the fish would be stuck in the fish room!

Hmmmm.....now what can we do???
Thats A Good Point! Rep To You!
FLOWERSM is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 10:58 AM   #19
Lil Kinz
Chooky6 is an unknown quantity at this point

They should make the goldfish wear a fishbowl helmet.
Old 06-24-2008, 11:03 AM   #20

pickler11 is an unknown quantity at this point

i dont really think there will be seperate rooms though they will probably make special w-shop items you unlock when you get them and the fish... who knows!
Closed

Tags
bird and fish ideas!, good ideas