Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Ideas For Ganz (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/ideas-ganz-169/)
-   -   What should they do for the Fan-tail Goldfish and the Blue Jay????? Well..... (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/ideas-ganz-169/what-should-they-do-fan-tail-326191/)

gogirl51106-22-2008 02:26 PM

What should they do for the Fan-tail Goldfish and the Blue Jay????? Well.....

As you know, most webkinz walk. But others run, gallop, hop, and slither.
But now, we have a fish and a bird. What should we do?
Well, I think that when you adopt the fish, you unlock a room theme along with a different type of room. It should be circular, like a fish bowl. Also, the fish shouldn't be able to go to any other room, simply because it would die. If it went to the clubhouse, it should travel in a bowl. The same with any other place.
Now, about the bird. Like the fish, it should unlock a new room theme and a new room type. The room should be shaped like a nest. But, the bird wouldn't walk. It would, you guessed it, fly. It shouldn't be able to wear shoes, simply 'cuz it doesn't walk. One piece of the furniture should be a perch, so it can land on it. Another, the bed, should be a nest with an egg-shaped pillow.
Please, if you agree with m, please post it and raste my thread. If you don't agree, simply say nothing and exit the thread. But don't rate my thread as awful.:);D;D:)

---------- gogirl511 added 1 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

Whoopsies! That's supposed to say Please, if you agree with ME, please post AND RATE my thread!!!! SORRY FOR BAD GRAMMAR> I"M WATCHING BASEBALLAND TYPING SIMULTANEOUSLY!

dreamb9706-22-2008 02:27 PM

Re: What should they do for the Fan-tail Goldfish and the Blue Jay????? Well.....

hmm good ideas..!

pink955006-22-2008 02:30 PM

Re: What should they do for the Fan-tail Goldfish and the Blue Jay????? Well.....

I LOVE your ideas!

-Hannah06-22-2008 02:33 PM

Those are some really good ideas! I think the one with the fish would be really cool! And maybe there could be like those little colored rocks as the floor of the 'room' like there is in real fish bowls..

And the bird one; if it went in the clubhouse, maybe they'd have to add perches to all the rooms so they can land. You know what I mean?

Great ideas!

ksoccer2806-22-2008 03:03 PM

Good ideas! Imagine a fish-bowl room; it would be so cool!

d847106-22-2008 05:45 PM

I really like that idea. Why don't you suggest that to Ganz?:)

new webkinz06-23-2008 09:03 AM

maybe you lost unlock ??? i think

WebkinzLover806-23-2008 09:08 AM

I a gree about the fish but I think the bird should be able to walk and fly.

kkaitlinn9406-23-2008 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by new webkinz (Post 8424463)
maybe you lost unlock ??? i think

what does that mean???

1bowlinggirl06-23-2008 09:15 AM

Good ideas, but a chicken is also a bird but on the game, IT doesn't fly!