Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2008, 08:36 AM   #71
princessinny

Default Re: WHAT SEASONAL WEBKINZ SHOULD GANZ HAVE MADE INSTEAD OF A SNOWMAN? c

View Post Originally Posted by munkee108
princessinNY, cute idea! You're full of great ideas, aren't cha! *lmbo* Sorry, had a "Mrs. Cornett" moment right there! (My Spectrum [gifted class] teacher)
Aww thank you...I could of gone on and on..LOL.
I actually wanted to be a 1st grade teacher!!! I started school...and then decided I wanted to be a nurse....LOL
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2008, 08:57 AM   #72
isabelk2
Gift Guru

bobbijo321 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by munkee108
I love the Snowman!

--But a Yeti would've been really cute!
Yeti is a great idea.....although I do like the snowman, it does look a lil like the duck....
bobbijo321 is offline Female
Old 05-07-2008, 09:03 AM   #73
dannszoo
dannszoo is on a distinguished road

Ok - I've read through all of these ideas, and I just have to say that I LOVE THE GINGERBREAD PUPPY AND THE PEPPERMINT PUPPY. I'm not against the idea of a snowman, but yup, as soon as I saw it, I thought it was a duck! I'm trying to think outside the box here - how about a Christmas Goose! I've been waiting for an owl - how about a Snowy Owl!.. and either for the valentine or Christmas one.. how about a simple teddy bear. And, I'm a bunny lover - so I'd love to see a lop rabbit for Easter.

---------- dannszoo added 4 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

[quote=dannszoo;7402936]Ok - I've read through all of these ideas, and I just have to say that I LOVE THE GINGERBREAD PUPPY AND THE PEPPERMINT PUPPY. I'm not against the idea of a snowman, but yup, as soon as I saw it, I thought it was a duck! I'm trying to think outside the box here - how about a Christmas Goose! I've been waiting for an owl - how about a Snowy Owl!.. and either for the valentine or Christmas one.. how about a simple teddy bear. And, I'm a bunny lover - so I'd love to see a lop rabbit for Easter. OR a chick... has there been a chick!

Last edited by dannszoo; 05-07-2008 at 09:03 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-07-2008, 09:30 AM   #74
Uppies
Gift Guru

Uppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by trufflespeanut
I think it should have been like a RED nosed reindeer!
I am hoping for a red nose that we can put on the reindeer...it would also go cute with the clown hat.

View Post Originally Posted by cubbyfanjohn
I LIKE the snowman!
I like the snowman too.

I love the pepperment puppy idea!
Old 05-07-2008, 09:31 AM   #75
Lil Kinz
lafzone is an unknown quantity at this point

well, since webkinz are mostly animals and reptiles (except for zingoz) i think something pertaining to christmas would be nice. since they have done the reindeer, scenes from the manger might be nice. the donkey Mary rode to the inn... cows - done. how about a lamb. also works for easter. you have to remember though, other cultures celebrate holidays for different reasons too.
Old 05-07-2008, 09:34 AM   #76
megamu
Gift Guru

megamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of light

The red nose would be adorable on the reindeer. I'm sure a LOT of them were named Rudolph!

I haven't seen the clown hat...are they coming out with a clown costume? Wouldn't that be cute for Halloween!?
Old 05-07-2008, 09:49 AM   #77
My mommy says I'm
Gifted

Alyyxoxo has a spectacular aura about

I love the snowman! It's soo cute!
But I also really love the gingerbread puppy idea!
Old 05-07-2008, 10:01 AM   #78
Webkinz :)
dominick99 is an unknown quantity at this point

I like the snowman. My kids can't wait too get it.
Old 05-07-2008, 10:13 AM   #79
Webkinz :)

Silly goose is an unknown quantity at this point

They should make a webkinz elf.
Old 05-07-2008, 10:19 AM   #80
megamu
Gift Guru

megamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of lightmegamom is a glorious beacon of light

An elf would be cute! I like the snowy owl idea too.
Closed