Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2009, 07:47 PM   #1
310webkinz
Webkinz :)

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Wink What pets would you like to see in Webkinz?

Hi everyone!

For 2010, I'm going to suggest to Ganz ideas from here, Webkinz Insider! I'm going to tell them that we'd like certain pets to be made. I'd like you to either reply here, or to PM me, and I'll write them all down and I'll tell Ganz about tham.

I can't guarantee that they will actually MAKE them, but I will guarantee that they will at lease KNOW about them. Here are some that I was thinking about. I've told Ganz about these three, but feel free to add ideas for me to tell them.

These three are some that I really want Ganz to make: An Armadillo, a Snow Leopard, and a White Siberian Tiger.

So, for 2010, let's hope Ganz decides to make some of these adorable Webbies! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!

~~310webkinz~~
310webkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2009, 08:37 PM   #2
Banned
HannahBonanza is on a distinguished road

Default Re: What pets would you like to see in Webkinz?

Being a horse-lover, I'd like to see a Buckskin, Appaloosa, B/W Pinto, Mustang, and foal. They have a baby Penguin, so why not a baby horse as well?
HannahBonanza is offline Female
Old 12-23-2009, 08:52 PM   #3
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

I want a blue-footed bird and a gray tabby cat.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 12-23-2009, 08:57 PM   #4
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Let's see here...

Beluga Whale
Signature Maltese
Sheepdog ah, I see you are listening to me, Ganz... so how about a:
Sequin Elephant ( )
Narwhal
Pegaunisus (Pegasus with a unicorn horn, or a unicorn with wings, whichever way you see it )
More colors of wolves
Snow Leopard
Brown Yorkie
Pomeranian
White Elephant (meh, running out of ideas )
Very cute April Birthstone pet (you'd better not mess up my birthday month's pet, Ganz... )
Monarch Butterfly
Blue Morpho Butterfly
Moth
... come to think of it, any more Butterflies would be great.
(getting into holiday eStore pets here) maaaybe... Candy Cane Reindeer? (red & white reindeer)
Or maybe an "Ironic Reindeer" (blue and white reindeer with dreidels on it... hey, I'd buy it. )
Donkey
Goldendoodle
Maltipoo
Coton De Tulear (never heard of them? Look them up. So fluffy and puffy and cute. )

That's about all I can think of for now... not very many, I know (sarcasm )
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 12-23-2009, 09:28 PM   #5
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

WOW. Those are good! I like the idea of more butterflies. I REALLY like the idea of a Pegaunisus. When Ganz came out with the Pink Pegasus, I was disappointed. If anyone knows Greek mythology, they'd know that Pegasus was a white male horse with feathery wings, not a sissy pink thing. The horn would also be a good idea. I wish Ganz would maybe make it Signature, so it'd be extra detailed. Great ideas! Gotta go get my notebook!
Old 12-23-2009, 09:33 PM   #6
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

LOL, yeah, though I have the Pegasus and love it dearly, it's kinda... how do I say this... wimpy. I wish it could have been made after the flying pets were made, that way its wings could be bigger and it could actually fly instead of just walking...
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 12-23-2009, 09:39 PM   #7
310webkinz

Yes, like the Griffin.
Old 12-25-2009, 08:35 PM   #8
barraki0896

stovetop0896 is a splendid one to beholdstovetop0896 is a splendid one to beholdstovetop0896 is a splendid one to beholdstovetop0896 is a splendid one to behold

White Cat
Brown and White Dog
Sting ray
Crab
Brown bear
Lil' kinz Sun bear
Dodo
Dragonfly
stovetop0896 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 09:06 PM   #9

carrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud of

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...doodle-587113/
carrub is offline Female
Old 12-26-2009, 06:34 PM   #10
Banned
CODwebkinz will become famous soon enough

Road Runner
Tazmanian Devil
Dingo
Boxer
Pitbull
Bull
Blood Hound
Crow
Golden lab, not like the golden retriever or yellow lab
CODwebkinz is offline Male
Closed

Tags
2010 is on its way, banana slug, i luv webkinz!