Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2009, 01:56 AM   #1
Wincest otp

cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds
cuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no boundscuteforpop knows no bounds

Lightbulb What pet should be the Pet of the Month?

I think it should be the :chi:. And for the music video it could be him being "Tiny, but Mighty" LOL.

WDYT?
cuteforpop is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2009, 06:03 PM   #2
Gift Guru

Aqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guide

Default Re: What pet should be the Pet of the Month?

"Tiny, but Mighty".........LOVE it.
Aqua30 is offline Female
Old 09-06-2009, 06:06 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

cmk25 is on a distinguished road

i think the :rbt: should be the pet of the month
cmk25 is offline Female
Old 09-06-2009, 06:28 PM   #4
Pom
Gift Guru

Pom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socks

I do like the title for the video but I think they already did the chihuahua (December 2007) and they're already repeating one in October (Lil' Golden Retriever January 2008 and large one this October).

I think it should be something newer or one with a nice PSI. Of the "current" pets I like the PSIs for the Basset Hound, Brown Dog (a recent Caring Valley though), Budgie (why not a bird this time?), Charcoal Cat, Caramel Lion, Caterpillar (I don't like the pet though), Grey Owl, Groundhog, Himalayan Cat, Lemon-Lime Gecko, Mocha Pup, Lil' Oriole, Pink and White Cat, Polar Bear (great choice for December!), Lil' Robin, Rottweiler, Lil' Sea Horse, Spotty Dino, Tawny Pup, Tie-Dye Frog, and Tree Frog.

A bird like the Budgie, Oriole or Robin would be great since I don't think they've done a flying pet that goes with the treetop rooms yet. I'd especially like the Oriole or Robin since I feel like they haven't done a LIl' Kinz POTM in ages. An underwater pet would be a great option too though the only one with a PSI I love is the Lil' Sea Horse - though the Manatee's is kind of nice too... but I don't think either is an extremely cute plushie.

Maybe it should be a Dino or Dragon or the Lil' Unicorns that are returning to stores in the Lil' Kinz packs. I wouldn't mind seeing another jungle pet like the Leopard this month. We love our Lions and Lionesses and Lil' Tiger. If the Tiger were POTM we'd get a Daddy or Momma Tiger. Otheriwse my dd wants to talk me into a Sabertooth as Mommy for her Lil' Kinz.

Last edited by Pom; 09-06-2009 at 06:32 PM.. Reason: added POTM dates
Old 09-06-2009, 06:36 PM   #5

Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!

The next one is the golden retriever
Gabz is offline Female
Old 09-06-2009, 06:40 PM   #6

Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!

they dont do new once since not everyon can get them.
Gabz is offline Female
Old 09-07-2009, 01:20 PM   #7
yeah boy
Gifted

pinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective socks

B/W cat,it could be like "Black and white night" it would be like "Ooohh,it's black and white night,yeahhhh!*Conga Line forms*
pinkypie567 is offline Female
Old 09-07-2009, 01:23 PM   #8
inter Puppies Are
Gifted

HawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talent

I think the Blue Triggerfish should be pet of the month. And the song could be like "Just keep swimming." That would be awesome!
HawaiianBreeze is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ideas!