Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2008, 10:23 AM   #1
MissTaylorMango

Default What kind of new vacation spots do you want? Come post them here! ->

Hello! Here you can post vaction destinations that you think should be in Webkinz! You can also describe them and say some different activities available there!

I think there should be a Ski place! The clubhouse kind of area would be like a Ski Lodge and be all cozy with a nice fireplace! There could be window looking out onto the snowy hills! (Like the Himalayan's window!) There could also be a hotel where you could actually see your Webkinz there and you could go visit other people's rooms if they let you in! Then there'd be a game where you ski! You could also obviously spin the vacation wheel and go to the souvenier shop. Some of the souveniers could be a pair of skis to hang on your wall, those snow shoes, a bobblehead, maybe like a statue of some sort, a poster or two, a fuzzy rug, a warm and cozy fireplace, and a bunch of skiing clothes. And instead of "Don't Rock the Boat" it could be "Don't Wake the Yeti"

Please post your ideas! Thanks!

Last edited by MissTaylorMango; 11-17-2008 at 08:14 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2008, 12:58 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

GMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonderGMKX2 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: What kind of new vacation spots do you want? Come post them here! ->

Yes more vacation spots!!! And some way to bring back photos to put in an album of "My Vacations".
GMKX2 is offline Female
Old 11-02-2008, 05:05 PM   #3

veghead211 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: What kind of new vacation spots do you want? Come post them here! ->

i think there should be this amazing resturant. that's just my opinion... i wouldn't know if they already have one though... i haven't been on in what seems like for ages
veghead211 is offline Female
Old 11-02-2008, 06:20 PM   #4
MissTaylorMango

View Post Originally Posted by GMKX2
Yes more vacation spots!!! And some way to bring back photos to put in an album of "My Vacations".
That'd be so cool! Thanks for the idea!

---------- MissTaylorMango added 1 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by veghead211
i think there should be this amazing resturant. that's just my opinion... i wouldn't know if they already have one though... i haven't been on in what seems like for ages
That'd be awesome...wouldn't it be cool if you could order and then feed it to your pet? That'd be cool. Thanks for saying your idea!

Last edited by MissTaylorMango; 11-02-2008 at 06:20 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-02-2008, 06:20 PM   #5
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

a winter place would be cool...
Old 11-04-2008, 07:15 AM   #6
MissTaylorMango

yeah...that'd be awesome
Old 11-04-2008, 06:33 PM   #7
So happy to be
Gifted

bookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I love the ski idea.. there could be a fun skiing game like polar plunge with it and i would love the winter souvenirs! (Winter is my favorite season) I like your idea!
bookworm42 is offline Female
Old 11-04-2008, 06:36 PM   #8
TeddyMrKoalaDumbo
Gift Guru

TeddyMrKoalaDumbo is on a distinguished road

I think a Hawaiian Vaction were you can learn to hula dance and every hour their would be a hula competition with Hawaiian themed games
TeddyMrKoalaDumbo is offline Female
Old 11-04-2008, 06:53 PM   #9
Liloca

Renesme is on a distinguished road

i think a camping by the lake vacation would be really cool. You could have a pavilion that was sorta like the clubhouse and a nature walk game were you have to spot all of the things on a list. the suovinere shop should be able to give you sleeping bags, trees with nests in them, and special foods for you. they could also have nature hats. The post cards could have pets going for walks, palying in the lakes, and going on adventures. they could say things like, New adventures, wish you could join me! and Having a TON of fun, here in the sun! I would love to have a lake vacation, because i love camping!
Renesme is offline Female
Old 11-04-2008, 07:56 PM   #10
Alaza

Luna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of light

like one of a big city, like Hollywood, New York, Chicago, Detriot, or something! With like a diner or something to eat at! and then like there could be like a clubhouse- except it's a sky scraper! And i think they could put a game of Home Before Dark in it, except instead of trying to get them into a house they have to go into a building with lot's of lights on a dark streat! and they have to pick up souveniers instead of toys and the souveniers they get you get a real one of! and the webkinz your getting home are- your webkinz! so the more webkinz you have the more levels, and the more chances of getting suveniers! It would get people to buy kmore webkinz and would help GANZ too.

---------- Luna_Lovegood added 1 Minutes and 10 Seconds later ----------

kool idea!

Last edited by Luna_Lovegood; 11-04-2008 at 07:56 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Luna_Lovegood is offline Female
Closed