Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2009, 09:16 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Action Girl is a jewel in the roughAction Girl is a jewel in the rough

Default What Insect Pets Should Ganz Make Next?

The Butterfly doesn't quite appeal to me. But I'm happy Ganz has gone in this direction. I'd love to see a Grasshopper or a . Just be carefull not to put them in the same room with a . What insect type pet would you most like to see? A spider you could name Peter Parker? or maybe a lady bug you could name spot?
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2009, 09:18 AM   #2
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: What Insect Pets Should Ganz Make Next?

A Caterpillar, in the Lil Kinz line...similar to the butterfly, but I think they could get away with actually using that 'Leafy Nestagetti' that they never released as it's food
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 03-25-2009, 10:58 AM   #3

Raphael's Mama will become famous soon enough

I think a Lady Bug would be adorable.
Raphael's Mama is offline Female
Old 03-25-2009, 11:10 AM   #4
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

I would love a Ladybug... Beanie Babies 2.0 made one and it is sooo cute!
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 03-25-2009, 11:15 AM   #5
The Beatles
Gifted

Zooz is sweet stuff
Zooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuff

A mosquito!

(just kidding...can you imagine? No one loves mosquitos...except birds and bats!)

A housefly!

(kidding again...what would its PSF be? Yuck!)

OK...Now I'm serious! I think they should release a Dragonfly!
Old 03-25-2009, 11:52 AM   #6

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

I don't really think they should make anymore bugs. I wouldn't mind if they made a few more butterflys cause they already made that.
Old 03-25-2009, 11:57 AM   #7
scubaflying

PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero
PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero

I would like to see a ladybug (Like kelly, I saw the beanie baby 2.0 and thought it was super cute!) or maybe a Lightning bug.... Or a Dragon fly. I'm not a huge fan of bugs... But a few kinds would be cute.
PeaceOut is offline Female
Old 03-25-2009, 12:30 PM   #8
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

A lady bug.............A caterpillar...........A spider..............oH, and an ant
lemony is offline Female
Old 03-25-2009, 01:30 PM   #9
arehouse 13 <3

Hedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonder

I really want them to make a hissing cockroach ! Or any cockroach for that matter. I adore them. My second choice would be a black and yellow mud dauber wasp. Third choice would be any wasp. Then I'd also like a praying mantis. A scorpion would also be interesting, even though it's not an insect, as would a spider (they probably wouldn't make it scary, so I wouldn't have a problem with it). Oh! A Centipede would be super cool. A millipede would be cute too (I know those aren't insects either). All in all, I'm pretty bug crazy. I'll probably be annoyed with Ganz if they only bring out "classic" insects like butterflies, bees, and ladybugs. I can see people not liking cockroaches, but who wouldn't love a praying mantis?
Hedgie is offline Female
Old 03-25-2009, 02:01 PM   #10
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

Praying mantis, dragonfly, bee, moth, there are so many possiblities!

View Post Originally Posted by lemony
.oH, and an ant
An ant....yes!
Perhaps a queen bee too? She could have a crown?
Ivie is offline Female
Closed