Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Ideas For Ganz (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/ideas-ganz-169/)
-   -   What Insect Pets Should Ganz Make Next? (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/ideas-ganz-169/what-insect-pets-should-ganz-make-486241/)

Action Girl03-25-2009 09:16 AM

What Insect Pets Should Ganz Make Next?

The Butterfly doesn't quite appeal to me. But I'm happy Ganz has gone in this direction. I'd love to see a Grasshopper or a :bee:. Just be carefull not to put them in the same room with a :bf:. What insect type pet would you most like to see? A spider you could name Peter Parker? or maybe a lady bug you could name spot?

Dixiecup03-25-2009 09:18 AM

Re: What Insect Pets Should Ganz Make Next?

A Caterpillar, in the Lil Kinz line...similar to the butterfly, but I think they could get away with actually using that 'Leafy Nestagetti' that they never released as it's food ;)

Raphael's Mama03-25-2009 10:58 AM

I think a Lady Bug would be adorable.

kellyschrvr03-25-2009 11:10 AM

I would love a Ladybug... Beanie Babies 2.0 made one and it is sooo cute!

Zooz03-25-2009 11:15 AM

A mosquito!

(just kidding...can you imagine? No one loves mosquitos...except birds and bats!)

A housefly!

(kidding again...what would its PSF be? Yuck!)

OK...Now I'm serious! I think they should release a Dragonfly!

bballmars03-25-2009 11:52 AM

I don't really think they should make anymore bugs. I wouldn't mind if they made a few more butterflys cause they already made that.

PeaceOut03-25-2009 11:57 AM

I would like to see a ladybug (Like kelly, I saw the beanie baby 2.0 and thought it was super cute!) or maybe a Lightning bug.... Or a Dragon fly. I'm not a huge fan of bugs... But a few kinds would be cute.

lemony03-25-2009 12:30 PM

A lady bug.............A caterpillar...........A spider..............oH, and an ant

Hedgie03-25-2009 01:30 PM

I really want them to make a hissing cockroach :)! Or any cockroach for that matter. I adore them. My second choice would be a black and yellow mud dauber wasp. Third choice would be any wasp. Then I'd also like a praying mantis. A scorpion would also be interesting, even though it's not an insect, as would a spider (they probably wouldn't make it scary, so I wouldn't have a problem with it). Oh! A Centipede would be super cool. A millipede would be cute too (I know those aren't insects either). All in all, I'm pretty bug crazy. I'll probably be annoyed with Ganz if they only bring out "classic" insects like butterflies, bees, and ladybugs. I can see people not liking cockroaches, but who wouldn't love a praying mantis?

Ivie03-25-2009 02:01 PM

Praying mantis, dragonfly, bee, moth, there are so many possiblities!

Quote:

Originally Posted by lemony (Post 13662598)
.oH, and an ant

An ant....yes!
Perhaps a queen bee too? She could have a crown?