Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2010, 06:32 PM   #11
Mayora 13
Webkinz :)

KinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable character
KinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable character

Default Re: What If We Could Sell Rooms?

I do like that idea!!
I have plenty rooms I've had to buy to get the right size in the right place for contests, to decorate...but I'd like to be able to at least delete some....or better yet, what about upgrading rooms?! Small to Medium, Small to Large , Medium to Large The bigger the upgrade, the more you have to pay though...

Last edited by KinzUser2523; 05-01-2010 at 06:34 PM..
KinzUser2523 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2010, 06:43 PM   #12
Autumn <3
Gifted

britluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonder

That is a great idea, I have so many useless rooms!
britluvswebkinz is offline Female
Old 05-01-2010, 07:24 PM   #13
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by TheFlamedance
Sounds nice, but I don't really how it would work...
Well, just like you were to buy a room, you would go to your house map, then there would be a button next to "buy rooms" called sell rooms or demolish rooms.
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 05-03-2010, 12:25 PM   #14
Autisum Awareness

TRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guide

That would be great if we could delete them or even upgrade them. I have several rooms that I are kind of useless because they are too small but if we could upgrade them to larger ones that would be nice.
TRichards44 is offline Female
Old 05-03-2010, 12:28 PM   #15

Ilovepuppies83 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by pup5115
Well, just like you were to buy a room, you would go to your house map, then there would be a button next to "buy rooms" called sell rooms or demolish rooms.
DEMOLISH! *Imitates crane sound* xD JK Sell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ilovepuppies83 is offline Female
Old 05-03-2010, 12:53 PM   #16
LittleHattie has a spectacular aura about

Or trade room ??? We could sell it for money or get a some kind of ticket for it and can trade it. i bet there will be a lot of people who would love to have that unwanted room of yours
LittleHattie is offline Female
Old 05-03-2010, 05:19 PM   #17
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by TRichards44
That would be great if we could delete them or even upgrade them. I have several rooms that I are kind of useless because they are too small but if we could upgrade them to larger ones that would be nice.
yeah

View Post Originally Posted by Ilovepuppies83
DEMOLISH! *Imitates crane sound* xD JK Sell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol

View Post Originally Posted by LittleHattie
Or trade room ??? We could sell it for money or get a some kind of ticket for it and can trade it. i bet there will be a lot of people who would love to have that unwanted room of yours
That would be cool, a free "x" size room coupon.
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 05-03-2010, 05:49 PM   #18
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8
I agree, but this idea has been mentioned many many times before...
this is true. i would love it if it was possible, though!
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 05-03-2010, 06:01 PM   #19
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

I also wish that we could place the rooms where we would like when getting a new Webkinz. I very carefully kept an empty area between my rooms so that I would have more wallspace because otherwise doors fill that area, and I have to rearrange the adjoining room's furniture so that Kinz can walk through the doors. Unfortunately, when I got my new Webkinz, it didn't give me the option of where I wanted to put the new room, and stuck it in that center spot. There went all my wallspace, and I had to rearrange everything in several rooms so that doors would not be blocked.
I also agree that being given the option to delete a room even if we don't get to sell it would be worthwhile. My nephew's account has so many rooms that you can't find the things you're looking for at his "house." But if they can't do that, I would love to be able to move rooms or at least choose the location of a new room.
jellytab is offline Female
Old 05-04-2010, 07:53 AM   #20
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by jellytab
I also wish that we could place the rooms where we would like when getting a new Webkinz. I very carefully kept an empty area between my rooms so that I would have more wallspace because otherwise doors fill that area, and I have to rearrange the adjoining room's furniture so that Kinz can walk through the doors. Unfortunately, when I got my new Webkinz, it didn't give me the option of where I wanted to put the new room, and stuck it in that center spot. There went all my wallspace, and I had to rearrange everything in several rooms so that doors would not be blocked.
I also agree that being given the option to delete a room even if we don't get to sell it would be worthwhile. My nephew's account has so many rooms that you can't find the things you're looking for at his "house." But if they can't do that, I would love to be able to move rooms or at least choose the location of a new room.
exactly, it would be great if we could move rooms
pup5115 is offline Male
Closed