Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2010, 03:23 PM   #21
ow!I love my flute!
Webkinz :)

Cin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant future

Default Re: WHat if the Key to Kinzville opened up a whole new area to explore?

I support, webkinz needs more things to do, I am getting tired of doing the same dailies now.
Cin9000 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-2010, 03:40 PM   #22

RachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guide

I would totatly do the key to kinzville if it actually unlocked a fun place where you could earn kinzcash and buy stuff. The creative people at ganz could come up with something. I'm sure.
RachaelC10/20 is offline Female
Old 12-30-2010, 05:12 PM   #23

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Yeah! Or else then you get it, then the thrill is over. Good idea. I support.
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 12-30-2010, 08:18 PM   #24

ra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud of

i support!!
ra1727 is offline Female
Old 12-31-2010, 12:35 AM   #25

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

thanks everyone for the support and ideas and critiques and input and everything.
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female
Old 12-31-2010, 03:00 PM   #26
00P ;D

hubblehomeboy has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzBatRulz
I am not sure what this place would be called or even look like...but it would be a huge exploring area like Mazin Hamsters.

Please describe what you all think this place would entail. What sort of things would we do there? How would it look? Feel free to do up pics and post. How would the entrance look? Should it be a separate area like Mazin Hamsters or stuck in the Magical Forest?

An idea of what one could do inside is play a special Mayor themed game which I'm not sure how that would go about but am open for ideas.

Boy I hope Ganz does this and all our other ideas

I already wrote them a message on their comment area in Webkinz on it...so here's hopin
I read this thread && i totally support this idea. This is what i think it could be like:

When You Go on the KinzVille Map there could be a Building which has a padlock on if you havent unlocked the key && when you have unlocked it you can now enter the building.
Inside there would be a shop but like the Vacations you can only buy 3 items a day && maybe the items on sale could change every month. for eg. they would take 3 items out and add 3 different items, but the items should be tradeable, kinzpostable etc. so that they have some trading value.

the game should be a game where you have to make sure the town is running smoothly by solving problems and stuff.
there should also be a wheel of Kinzville or something, like the wheel of wow but better && different prizes.

i think there should also be a clubhouse type room in there were you can chat on kinzchat or kinzchat plus.

Well they are my ideas, sorry if they are kinda lame but oh well!
hubblehomeboy is offline Female
Old 12-31-2010, 05:01 PM   #27
put a Wacky here!
Gifted

webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise
webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise

i support this idea
Some of people's ideas about what you should be able to do in this new are are starting to sound like another vacation
that would be really cool
i think that it should be that if you unlock key to kinzville you unlock a new vacation where you spin a wheel, buy mayor items, go to chat games and play a game related to running a town. maybe it could be sort of like pizza palace where you have to solve problems before the people get too impatient and elect a new mayor.
webkinzlover400 is offline Female
Old 12-31-2010, 05:29 PM   #28

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by hubblehomeboy
I read this thread && i totally support this idea. This is what i think it could be like:

When You Go on the KinzVille Map there could be a Building which has a padlock on if you havent unlocked the key && when you have unlocked it you can now enter the building.
Inside there would be a shop but like the Vacations you can only buy 3 items a day && maybe the items on sale could change every month. for eg. they would take 3 items out and add 3 different items, but the items should be tradeable, kinzpostable etc. so that they have some trading value.

the game should be a game where you have to make sure the town is running smoothly by solving problems and stuff.
there should also be a wheel of Kinzville or something, like the wheel of wow but better && different prizes.

i think there should also be a clubhouse type room in there were you can chat on kinzchat or kinzchat plus.

Well they are my ideas, sorry if they are kinda lame but oh well!
Nah they not lame. They are very good ideas. Everyone has very good ideas and imput.

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzlover400
i support this idea
Some of people's ideas about what you should be able to do in this new are are starting to sound like another vacation
that would be really cool
i think that it should be that if you unlock key to kinzville you unlock a new vacation where you spin a wheel, buy mayor items, go to chat games and play a game related to running a town. maybe it could be sort of like pizza palace where you have to solve problems before the people get too impatient and elect a new mayor.
yes good ideas

Oh like Spin the Key like Wheel of Wow but it is a key and the key points to the prize...whether it be kinzcash, an outfit, some special prize or whatever.

They need to have it so you can buy a Mayor theme room...with floors walls and tv and seating and fridge and the whole nine yards.

Maybe it can have a host...Do you think it should have a host a mayor host like PJ and Quizzy and Arte and so forth are hosts? Or should it be hostless like the Mazin Hamster?

and what would the host say?

Would it be short and sweet or a blabbermouth like PJ?

Last edited by WebkinzBatRulz; 12-31-2010 at 05:29 PM..
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female
Old 01-07-2011, 06:17 PM   #29
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I believe it should open a fun, shop and games village. That way, first of all, you could shop at a couture shop that has specialty items like a smart board (it could cost 10000 couture cash) instead of having all those fill the eStore. The games section could be where to collect couture cash to buy at the couture shop. You could also explore areas indicating all the themes in WW.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 01-07-2011, 06:18 PM   #30
Livin' the life

yellowspikeball has much to be proud ofyellowspikeball has much to be proud ofyellowspikeball has much to be proud ofyellowspikeball has much to be proud of

That would be so much fun.
yellowspikeball is offline Female
Closed