Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2010, 04:51 PM   #1
Gifted

iluvwebkinz414 knows the way
iluvwebkinz414 knows the wayiluvwebkinz414 knows the wayiluvwebkinz414 knows the way

Smile What if Ganz made a Wheel of Nutrition? Come in and say you support today!

So, on the GEDCT this morning, we were having a conversation about how it was so wrong to put spinach on the Wheel of Yum (I mean, who thinks spinach is yummy?) so I'm like, "Why don't they put all this health food on a Wheel of Nutrition or something?". And thus, the WON was born (hey, WON's a pretty cool accronym! Like, I won something on the WON! ).

Here's how it would work:

It would be just like you're average wheel, except the prizes would be food-pyramid related. [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] would probably have to team up with the USDA (United States Department of Agriculture, for those who don't know) so that they could use/advertise the pyramid on Webkinz. [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] could even advertise healthy eating and excersise (the links could even take you to mypyramid.gov to learn more about the pyramid). As for the wheel itself, it would have ten sections (7 for the things on the pyramid, and 3 for random KC prizes). The food pyramid sections would be their color on the pyramid (i.e., milk would be blue, oils would be yellow, meat and beans would be purple, etc.), excersise would be a light green (veggies are dark green) and KC would be a dark blue (milk is a light blue). If you landed on a certain color of the food group, like fruits, you would get a fruit. Excersise would be the "rare prize", like a special treadmill or pool or something, and Random KC is pretty self-explanatory.

How would this benefit [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate], you ask? Well, it would encourage kids to eat healthy (as my friend Quack Quack portrayed, "Mommy, my Pegasus loves carrots, so I want them too!") and get active because their Webkinz were enjoying it. Parents would fall in love with this because [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] is finally advertising something good and not movies and more stuff for their kids to buy, and it would also educate kids on the pyramid, which could help future generations lead a healthier livestyle.

Ingenious? I think so. It's pretty much a win-win situation. If you agree with me, just say you support. Seriously, it's not that hard. Get enough supporters and maybe we can show the idea to [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]. But if you don't like it for some reason, just tell me why and maybe your critisizm can improve this idea even further. All types of feedback help.

Thanks for reading my very long and smarticle sounding post

-Lizzie
iluvwebkinz414 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2010, 07:21 PM   #2
jackb1014
Webkinz :)

jackb1014 is a splendid one to beholdjackb1014 is a splendid one to beholdjackb1014 is a splendid one to beholdjackb1014 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: What if Ganz made a Wheel of Nutrition? Come in and say you support today!

wow! That is a good idea!
jackb1014 is offline Male
Old 09-02-2010, 07:37 PM   #3
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: What if Ganz made a Wheel of Nutrition? Come in and say you support today!

What a great idea for a new activity for us to do in WW. You have to send this to [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] asap. Good luck.
I SUPPOT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
suzee
suzee is offline Female
Old 09-02-2010, 08:33 PM   #4
Gifted

iluvwebkinz414 knows the wayiluvwebkinz414 knows the wayiluvwebkinz414 knows the way

Smile Re: What if Ganz made a Wheel of Nutrition? Come in and say you support today!

View Post Originally Posted by jackb1014
wow! That is a good idea!
View Post Originally Posted by suzee
What a great idea for a new activity for us to do in WW. You have to send this to [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] asap. Good luck.
I SUPPOT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
suzee
Thanks guys!
Old 09-02-2010, 08:40 PM   #5
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

Default Re: What if Ganz made a Wheel of Nutrition? Come in and say you support today!

I think the WON would be fun but it's funny my pet gets full on cake and junk food more then healthy food

hope one day to see the wheel in action
Old 09-02-2010, 09:21 PM   #6
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by bangkokyankee
I think the WON would be fun but it's funny my pet gets full on cake and junk food more then healthy food

hope one day to see the wheel in action
Thanks for posting!
Old 09-06-2010, 04:45 PM   #7
maltingheartforcats
Gift Guru

swisscheese101 has disabled reputation

Fantastic idea! New healthy "wheels" would be perfct for WW!
swisscheese101 is offline Female
Old 09-06-2010, 04:53 PM   #8
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by iluvwebkinz414
So, on the GEDCT this morning, we were having a conversation about how it was so wrong to put spinach on the Wheel of Yum (I mean, who thinks spinach is yummy?) so I'm like, "Why don't they put all this health food on a Wheel of Nutrition or something?". And thus, the WON was born (hey, WON's a pretty cool accronym! Like, I won something on the WON! ).

Hold on a sec, I think spinach IS yummy! I love it fresh in salads or wraps, and it adds a layer of deliciousness to lasagna!
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 09-06-2010, 05:44 PM   #9
ow!I love my flute!

Cin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant future

great idea!!!!!!!
Cin9000 is offline Female
Old 09-06-2010, 05:50 PM   #10
Gdfgjbg is sweet stuff
Gdfgjbg is sweet stuffGdfgjbg is sweet stuffGdfgjbg is sweet stuffGdfgjbg is sweet stuffGdfgjbg is sweet stuffGdfgjbg is sweet stuff

Hehe. That is a good idea.
Hope to see that come true one day!
Gdfgjbg is offline Male
Closed