Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2010, 01:20 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

peachypeaches is a creator of wonder
peachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonderpeachypeaches is a creator of wonder

Default Re: What If Ganz made it so we could move our rooms around?

This idea would be so useful! I hate where the free rooms end up sometimes, and now my house has a main clump of rooms and then there's like 2 or 3 in a row sticking out on the top so it looks funny. Kind of like a music note, actually...but I don't like it.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2010, 04:49 PM   #12

!!!!Evan!!!! is a glorious beacon of light!!!!Evan!!!! is a glorious beacon of light!!!!Evan!!!! is a glorious beacon of light

I'd love this. I want to reorganize and redesign my rooms, it would be so helpful if we could move them around. It's a lot easier than transferring everything to another room!! I also have the garden thing, my gardens are in the middle of my house. Great idea!
!!!!Evan!!!! is offline Female
Old 04-18-2010, 06:05 PM   #13
Gifted

JJ08 has disabled reputation

That would be an awesome update...

Since the first few rooms you get you have no say in where they go i think that would be very helpul
JJ08 is offline Female
Old 04-18-2010, 06:08 PM   #14

NicoleDriz will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by junebugwebkinz
I was thinking what if part of the BIG UPDATE in WW by Ganz, would give us the ability to move our rooms around? This is the thing I wish that I could do more than anything else. I would love to arrange my rooms because I like being organized. Also, since some wallpapers and floors can not be replaced it would help if we could just move the room. I would like to know how others feel about this. Maybe we could send a message to Ganz. Tells us what you think.
So funny - I posted this same suggestions last week and people responded, so obviously it's something Webkinz users really want!!
I think it's a great idea, especially since, as you've pointed out there are now so many wallpapers that cannot be replaced! SO many Webkinz users spend so much time on their house - I know I would LOVE to be able to change up the layout!!

TWO THUMBS UP FOR THIS IDEA FOR GANZ!
NicoleDriz is offline Female
Closed