Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2010, 08:02 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

junebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

Default What If Ganz made it so we could move our rooms around?

I was thinking what if part of the BIG UPDATE in WW by Ganz, would give us the ability to move our rooms around? This is the thing I wish that I could do more than anything else. I would love to arrange my rooms because I like being organized. Also, since some wallpapers and floors can not be replaced it would help if we could just move the room. I would like to know how others feel about this. Maybe we could send a message to Ganz. Tells us what you think.
junebugwebkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2010, 08:15 PM   #2
Peter Capaldi
Gift Guru

sarahgotchi knows the way
sarahgotchi knows the waysarahgotchi knows the way

Default Re: What If Ganz made it so we could move our rooms around?

This would be so useful for me! As I add more rooms, I think, I wish this room could be transferred over here to make it easier to find. However, I doubt this is what GANZ will be doing. If we want this to happen, we need to comment a lot and make them aware that we want this.
sarahgotchi is offline Female
Old 04-16-2010, 08:17 PM   #3
Oddmeister
Gift Guru

Oddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the waitOddmeister is worth the wait
Oddmeister is worth the wait

This would be my most-requested feature! I recently had to move my beach room because the last of my free medium rooms put a doorway right in the middle of the ocean wallpaper! I won't have to worry about that anymore, now that I've adopted my 10th, but it would be nice to organize the house better!
Oddmeister is offline Female
Old 04-16-2010, 08:39 PM   #4
ebkinz rocks!

Webkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I would love it if this happened although from what I've heard (and read) I doubt that this is Ganz focus at the moment
Webkinzguy4life is offline Male
Old 04-16-2010, 08:56 PM   #5
Diabetes Awareness

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber

That is top of my request list!
DragonsFly is offline Female
Old 04-16-2010, 09:00 PM   #6

Wizzy will become famous soon enough

That would be really good. Especially since your first 10 rooms go where ever they decide to put them!
Wizzy is offline Female
Old 04-17-2010, 09:31 AM   #7
smarly has a spectacular aura about

i agree i bought a garden a long time ago and when i got new webbies the rooms were beside my garden so theres a garden in the middle of my house
smarly is offline Female
Old 04-17-2010, 11:35 AM   #8
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

I wish. My house is OK in most parts though, except one.
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 04-17-2010, 11:43 AM   #9
Yello?

Footontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonder

Talking Re: What If Ganz made it so we could move our rooms around?

View Post Originally Posted by smarly
i agree i bought a garden a long time ago and when i got new webbies the rooms were beside my garden so theres a garden in the middle of my house
OMG! that is the same with me!except with 2 gardens!!!!
Footontable is offline Male
Old 04-17-2010, 01:17 PM   #10

MissiRox will become famous soon enough

Thumbs up Re: What If Ganz made it so we could move our rooms around?

It would be nice to see Ganz do something like making the room move around, I definately would like to see it happen.

Maybe like the floor and wallpaper. If you have a small room and want it bigger you can change it like that or if you have an outdoor and want an indoor. Rather than picking up a room and
moving it to somewhere else.

I'd like to be able to move the doors to another area of the room, rather than right in the middle. At one end or another would be nicen or no door at all on a certain wall.
Closed