Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2009, 05:38 PM   #11
Bloody Charity
Webkinz :)

Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!
Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!Tiffany520 is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: What if?

I think that those are great ideas!! I like them so much! If ganz makes them, One of my webbies will visit there everyday! I love them all! my fav would be jail or the store and my least fav would be the bank. I still love the bank Idea though! Great Ideas!

And I am so with the Interest Idea!

Last edited by Tiffany520; 12-09-2009 at 05:38 PM..
Tiffany520 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2009, 05:41 PM   #12

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

Bank would be nice. It would teach kids money value -- and maybe we could send a "check" or money order to another account by using our KC.
jemkinz is offline Female
Old 12-09-2009, 05:42 PM   #13

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

I like the idea of a bank. Millsberry has that and you have to go there every day to get your interest - it does not accumulate like at a real bank. Of course people with millions of kinzcash would get a ton of interest for doing nothing but logging in, but Ganz they could put a cap on the amount given if that is a problem. It could teach kids about how savings can grow slowly over time.
Margo is offline Female
Old 12-09-2009, 05:43 PM   #14
hy am I STILL a

london is just really nicelondon is just really nice

Not a court or jail! Why would do go to jail? Jail is not something kid's want to do or talk about! Also I suggested the bank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't get the last thing. I have to disagree with you on all of your ideas,well except for the bank!
london is offline Female
Old 12-09-2009, 08:37 PM   #15
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

the jail is like a time out when webkinz sees you are being very bad. Instead of getting like 5 warinigs and then never getting anything else (they never seem to get banned). It doesn't have to be like a real jail, it could be a room where you can't leave for like 5 minutes as a punishment to older kids who think its fun to torture younger kids. I have been to the clubhouse and have seen SO many things that go wrong. You tell them they will get banned and they say "Don't care. I have another account" Not a jail as in cold cellar, a kiddish jail. Time out chair like room with no one and your pet has to sit there and there is a time out clock. Thing is most of the "kids" on webkinz aren't kids or adults . They are teenagers that use an old account and try and scam or be mean. The idea of it is to tell them not to do that. That there is not a chance or another account to go on. Tell them they ARE in trouble. The court is like they tell you what you did "main thing like bullying" and then they say how long you have to wait. You can log out, but the time stops and starts again. They are not kid ideas, but neither is being bullyed by some person who will not stop.
wyatt061 is offline Female
Old 12-10-2009, 12:25 PM   #16
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Not a jail or a court These are not supposed to be adults, they are supposed to be INNOCENT children. Jail or court implies a SOCIAL Wrong and I think it would set a very wierd standard if Webkinz (a children's site) were the first to use an adult punitive system with virtual lives.
You can't even SAY jail in the Clubhouse, why would they want to make one?
Sorry, I cannot agree with you.
I agree. This is a kid site.. (well aimed for kids )

View Post Originally Posted by london
Not a court or jail! Why would do go to jail? Jail is not something kid's want to do or talk about! Also I suggested the bank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't get the last thing. I have to disagree with you on all of your ideas,well except for the bank!
A lot of people suggested bank.
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Old 12-10-2009, 12:28 PM   #17
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

The bank & the store sounds okay but the jail & court does not , even if its kiddish it seems inapproriate !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 12-10-2009, 05:49 PM   #18
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

I am not owning these ideas, by the way. The bank has been thought up, my friend thought up some and on webkinz some people told me these ideas. I only posted them here. I am not taking credit. No offence to people who thought these up, they are great ideas, but not mine.
wyatt061 is offline Female
Old 12-10-2009, 05:52 PM   #19
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Not a jail or a court These are not supposed to be adults, they are supposed to be INNOCENT children. Jail or court implies a SOCIAL Wrong and I think it would set a very wierd standard if Webkinz (a children's site) were the first to use an adult punitive system with virtual lives.
You can't even SAY jail in the Clubhouse, why would they want to make one?
Sorry, I cannot agree with you.
I agree, jails and courts a for adults, not for some of the younger kids that play on Webkinz. It might even frighten the younger kids.
Old 12-10-2009, 05:56 PM   #20
Steelers Nation
Gifted

webkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by wyatt061
the jail is like a time out when webkinz sees you are being very bad. Instead of getting like 5 warinigs and then never getting anything else (they never seem to get banned). It doesn't have to be like a real jail, it could be a room where you can't leave for like 5 minutes as a punishment to older kids who think its fun to torture younger kids. I have been to the clubhouse and have seen SO many things that go wrong. You tell them they will get banned and they say "Don't care. I have another account" Not a jail as in cold cellar, a kiddish jail. Time out chair like room with no one and your pet has to sit there and there is a time out clock. Thing is most of the "kids" on webkinz aren't kids or adults . They are teenagers that use an old account and try and scam or be mean. The idea of it is to tell them not to do that. That there is not a chance or another account to go on. Tell them they ARE in trouble. The court is like they tell you what you did "main thing like bullying" and then they say how long you have to wait. You can log out, but the time stops and starts again. They are not kid ideas, but neither is being bullyed by some person who will not stop.
5 minutes? Wow... You can't even log out? Man, I'd HATE that! And I would use my multiple accounts just for that reason. Nice ideas, but Webkinz is after all, a CHILDREN'S site! The bank sounds like a good idea.
webkinzchick1 is offline Female
Closed