Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2010, 08:06 AM   #21
Webkinz :)

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

Default Re: What I wish for at 11am today

The second Idea is Genius!
brtswim is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2010, 10:14 AM   #22

Melabella is a glorious beacon of lightMelabella is a glorious beacon of lightMelabella is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Ranger1985
#1 - In my mind's eye, I see a bed that looks like a quaint log cabin.
#2 - I simply LOVE some of those boxes; given the creative effort put into them it seems almost a shame to open them. If they ever come up with this, I hope they make it retroactively available for pets you've already adopted.
#6 - For such a high cost, that screen should, at the very least, have sound!

As for my little fantasies:
- I would love it if the PSF's had their own section in the WShop. When you have more pages of PSF's than pages of Food, all that scrolling gets tedious.
- The pets I take to the KA are among my first pets adopted and, therefore, appear near the end of the "My Pets" pages. I would love to be able to "request" a particular page number rather than click "Next" almost ad nauseum.

Thanks, MB, for letting me revel in my little fantasies!
Aww,You are SO Welcome! I love these responses!
The screen doesn't have sound?? Ack!!
Wonderful idea about being able to customize the order of your "My Pets" page. I thought it used to strictly go in order of date of adoption, but have noticed recently that they pets have been jumping around their respective pages. The other day I signed on, and one of my very first pets that was on my last page was suddenly on page 1, front and center, saying hello! Made me giggle, as I watched Toy Story with my niece a few nights ago, I suddenly had an image of all my webbies jumping out of my computer screen and running all over the family room. This little guy forgot to get back to the right page! There is an idea for Ganz, hook up with Pixar or Disney, and have a childrens,(and grown ups) movie like Night at the Museum, or Toy Story with some children on an adventure with their Webkinz. Tell me THAT wouldn't be a box office hit!

MB
Melabella is offline Female
Old 02-19-2010, 10:27 AM   #23

Melabella is a glorious beacon of lightMelabella is a glorious beacon of lightMelabella is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by brtswim
The second Idea is Genius!
Hi Brtswim,

I know lots of people feel the same was as us. Tashytoot said before she has been saying it for a long time. I collect Herrands, (my animal obsession looms large), they are porcelain animals with different color fishnet patterns on them, perhaps you've seen them. They are delicious handpainted porcelian from Hungary. I wish I was wealthy, I would have them all.

I swear, if Ganz made the Avatar Gift boxes in china finish, sort of along the lines of Limoges Boxes, ( which I also have a secret yen for), I would buy them. The other day, when I was buying DD a new webbie for an excellent report card, she saw at the counter these teeny, tiny, little blown glass animals,(she obviously inherited the animal obsession). Of course, when I looked who they were made by, what did I see?
GANZ of course. I know the heads of state at corperate ideas could get those boxes made, I know I would buy some of them, I love them!

Thank you everyone for your responses,
Lets keep them coming!
MB
Melabella is offline Female
Old 02-19-2010, 10:34 AM   #24
hat the

bluejaguar will become famous soon enough

These r all fantastic ideas!!
I thought about #2 myself too.
I also think they should come out with a adirondack them too.

My family and I love that log, warm filling furniture, our house is filled with it!
Good ideas!

Have a onderful day!

bluejaguar is offline Female
Closed

Tags
lol a golden toilet!