Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2010, 08:23 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Melabella is a glorious beacon of lightMelabella is a glorious beacon of lightMelabella is a glorious beacon of light

Default What I wish for at 11am today

Good Morning everyone!,

As i sit here wondering what I am going to do to procrastinate, and not get my housework, billing, paperwork, laundry, shoveling done for an hour today, I thought of several things that I would like to magically appear at 11 am when I finally am able to sign back onto to Webkinz World. They are not monumental things, but just little fantasies of mine that would make my life, in my house in Webkinz World a happier, easier place to be. I would love to sign back in at 11 and see any or all of these little things to suddenly be a reality:

1. An Adirondack theme complete with a lodge type feel and all the accesories so my little woodland
animals would feel at home.

2. Creation of Avatar Gift boxes that one could collect for all their pets. Those darn boxes are so
beautiful, I truly love them as much as the PSI, and think it would be great if a small replica or even
a nightstand size image of them is something you could keep next to beds, or anywhere they would
look great. Imagine an Avatar Gift box collection display room in our houses! That would be
awesome, and imagine trading for those too!

3. A land where all the silly reporting comes to an end

4. When signed on with a particular pet, that pets particular special food item would be the first
food available, so I would not have to check thru the some 400 food items in my dock, looking for just
the right food. My peri menopausal brain can't remember whose food is what most times and I am
sent scurrying to the W shop to figure it out! What a drag!

5 This is a similar one, but I also would like a better system when in the trading room, that when I
remove a particular item that my trading guest does not want, it does not dump me right back
to the begining of the dock of food again! ... ARG!

6 A world where a movie screen does not cost me half of my hard earned KC!

Does any body else have any little small fantasies like this they would like to see?

Post them so I have something to do for an hour this morning!

Have a great day!
MB
Melabella is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2010, 08:30 AM   #2
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: What I wish for at 11am today

Oh I so agree with no 2, I have been saying it for ages! I love those boxes too.

And no 5, how frustrating is it!
tashytoot is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 08:31 AM   #3
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

- I'd love to see all those things you suggested as well!
- I would love to see a whole music theme for WW, with instruments that are all interactive. ♫
Desty is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 08:33 AM   #4

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I’d just like to see all the freezing, and getting bumped off of the server fixed.
I could deal with everything else I think.
The Adirondack Theme sounds great!!
It would be so nice to have something woodland, instead of Space theme. Our little Beavers, Otters, Chipmunk, Bunnies, etc… would just love that too.

A farm theme would be nice too.
BSW44 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 08:41 AM   #5

Melabella is a glorious beacon of lightMelabella is a glorious beacon of lightMelabella is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by BSW44
I’d just like to see all the freezing, and getting bumped off of the server fixed.
I could deal with everything else I think.
The Adirondack Theme sounds great!!
It would be so nice to have something woodland, instead of Space theme. Our little Beavers, Otters, Chipmunk, Bunnies, etc… would just love that too.

A farm theme would be nice too.
Yes! I think that is why I love Jumbleberry stuff so much, LOVE the farm theme idea! I want the adirondack theme for my two twin deers, they are just so lost without the familiar surroundings of their natural habitat.!

Desty, I love the musical theme idea, nice.

Tashy, thanks for making me feel great,

Lets hear some more!
MB
Old 02-18-2010, 08:45 AM   #6
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Those are all awesome suggestions and ideas! I don't think they will be adding anything new though, I think they will be fixing the glitches (vacation, Mr. Moo, Trash, etc.)
Old 02-18-2010, 09:04 AM   #7

I was afraid of that, but it would be nice for a girl to be able to get an ice cream cone while getting run over for a cereal box and an apple core!

MB
Old 02-18-2010, 09:09 AM   #8
Gifted

Ginny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guide

Ooh! You Make Me Laugh! Agreed!
Ginny is offline Female
Old 02-18-2010, 09:15 AM   #9
The Beatles
Gifted

Zooz is sweet stuff
Zooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Melabella
I also would like a better system when in the trading room, that when I remove a particular item that my trading guest does not want, it does not dump me right back to the begining of the dock of food again! ... ARG!
Oh, boy, do I agree! It's such an ARG! moment for me, too!
Old 02-18-2010, 09:23 AM   #10
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

I agree wholeheartedly! You have some great ideas! *rep*
I personally would like to see the glitches fixed, even if it means NO new features. My idea for a room theme is a Carnival theme, that would match the POTM item.
Closed

Tags
lol a golden toilet!