Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2009, 07:33 PM   #1
whiterose215
Webkinz :)

starfire54 is just really nicestarfire54 is just really nice

Default What happing to all the clothing now!

What has happing to all the clothing now. There is not that much on there in webkinz world right now. It feel like all the webkinz clothing or gone and all? The old clothing and all like that. I wish that will come back now. I wish! I'm on a clue break of solver the clothing. I did find one clue and all like that right now. I have be reading the post on the http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f284/ of the combinations and all. For create the new clothing also now. I have be reading the comments of how to put the clothing to together to also. I'm back to solver clothing a get now. I think that should back the old clothing and all like that right now. I have found one idea of clothing that me be the link to the sparkly silver suit jack the miss link now. The clothing is a clue a idea of me think to also. The idea or a red football jersey also blue football jersey also the tuxedo pants now. I have not try it in wedkinz world right now. I have to find the red thing right now. I will be back on later with more deal now. On thing right now.
starfire54 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2009, 07:38 PM   #2
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: What happing to all the clothing now!

Hmm, do you mean why did they retire clothing? They wanted to get rid of old clothing to make way for new clothing! For the suit, I don't think the red football jersey would be in it, because it is retired. Anyways, keep on working on recipes
Old 10-05-2009, 08:05 PM   #3
whiterose215

starfire54 is just really nicestarfire54 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Quack Quack
Hmm, do you mean why did they retire clothing? They wanted to get rid of old clothing to make way for new clothing! For the suit, I don't think the red football jersey would be in it, because it is retired. Anyways, keep on working on recipes
WHAT NEED TO GET BACK THE OLD CLOTHING FROM THE RETIRED AND ALL LIKE THAT RIGHT NOW. I ALOMOST GOT A SOLVER ON ONE OF THE CLOTHING IN THE CLOTHING MACHINE I NEED ONE IDEA THAT IS MISS RIGHT NOW. ALOMOST FEW MORE CLOTHING TO ALSO RIGHT NOW. THAT WILL BE A NICE THING RIGHT NOW. I THAT HAVE A FLOWER THING TO ALSO RIGHT THAT ME IDEA I'M THROW IN THERE RIGHT NOW FROM ME BRAIN AND ALL NOW. THANK YOU THE REPLY RIGHT NOW I WILL WRITE BACK A GET NOW.
starfire54 is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 11:31 AM   #4
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

I know it LOOKS like there's less clothing now, but only nine items were retired. The rest are still there, but it may look like less since they're in separate categories now (tops, bottoms, hats...) instead of on one page.

Do not use your retired clothing to make clothing machine patterns. A retired clothing item will not be part of the solution. Only items you can buy at the Kinzstyle Outlet or clothes you can buy on Vacation are used in the Clothing Machine recipes.

Good luck figuring out some new patterns!
Old 10-07-2009, 08:58 PM   #5
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by starfire54
What has happing to all the clothing now. There is not that much on there in webkinz world right now. It feel like all the webkinz clothing or gone and all? The old clothing and all like that. I wish that will come back now. I wish! I'm on a clue break of solver the clothing. I did find one clue and all like that right now. I have be reading the post on the http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f284/ of the combinations and all. For create the new clothing also now. I have be reading the comments of how to put the clothing to together to also. I'm back to solver clothing a get now. I think that should back the old clothing and all like that right now. I have found one idea of clothing that me be the link to the sparkly silver suit jack the miss link now. The clothing is a clue a idea of me think to also. The idea or a red football jersey also blue football jersey also the tuxedo pants now. I have not try it in wedkinz world right now. I have to find the red thing right now. I will be back on later with more deal now. On thing right now.
Please do NOT waste the retired red jersey {shirt} trying to make the sparkly silver jacket -- I was told by someone in the clubhouse that they were told that the red footbally jersey plus the blue football jersey plus the tuxedo pants make the sparkly silver jacket -- those 3 clothing items were put in, 'mixed' and came out PATCHWORK, so the red jersey was wasted. It is one of those rumors, started for whatever goofy reason, but is totally wrong.
KeyLargo is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 11:41 AM   #6
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

Angry Re: What happing to all the clothing now!

please do not waste your red football jersy (shirt).It is retired!
webkinzro is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 11:43 AM   #7
Banned
chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!

Please do not mix the red football jersey in with your combenations, it is retired and if it comes out PW i don't want you to lose it.
chipmunk2 is offline Male
Old 10-18-2009, 07:28 PM   #8
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by Quack Quack
View Post Originally Posted by Cloud One
I know it LOOKS like there's less clothing now, but only nine items were retired. The rest are still there, but it may look like less since they're in separate categories now (tops, bottoms, hats...) instead of on one page.

Do not use your retired clothing to make clothing machine patterns. A retired clothing item will not be part of the solution. Only items you can buy at the Kinzstyle Outlet or clothes you can buy on Vacation are used in the Clothing Machine recipes.

Good luck figuring out some new patterns!
View Post Originally Posted by KeyLargo
Please do NOT waste the retired red jersey {shirt} trying to make the sparkly silver jacket -- I was told by someone in the clubhouse that they were told that the red footbally jersey plus the blue football jersey plus the tuxedo pants make the sparkly silver jacket -- those 3 clothing items were put in, 'mixed' and came out PATCHWORK, so the red jersey was wasted. It is one of those rumors, started for whatever goofy reason, but is totally wrong.
View Post Originally Posted by webkinzro
please do not waste your red football jersy (shirt).It is retired!
View Post Originally Posted by chipmunk2
Please do not mix the red football jersey in with your combenations, it is retired and if it comes out PW i don't want you to lose it.
I agree with all of these people - please do not mix the Red Football Jersey with anything else because it is retired, and your clothing will come out as patchwork.
AsH xO is offline Female
Closed