Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2009, 03:45 PM   #1
Got your bunny!
Webkinz :)

Pollen3 has a brilliant futurePollen3 has a brilliant futurePollen3 has a brilliant futurePollen3 has a brilliant futurePollen3 has a brilliant future

Default What do you want ganz to make?

What webkinz do you want ganz to make,or what changes,or room themes. i just thought of this it sounds weird but maybe a bakery. where you can get your pet treats. and maybe a waiting room in the doctors and talk to other members that are there for check-ups or their pets are sick. and for the webkinz maybe a calico cat and english sheep dog because my dad had one when he was a boy. and maybe a swimming theme lol. what are your ideas?

does anyone have ideas?

Last edited by Pollen3; 05-28-2009 at 03:45 PM..
Pollen3 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2009, 03:54 PM   #2
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

Default Re: What do you want ganz to make?

A lot of members want them to make a moose webbie.

As for themes......... I don't know. A lot of people with birds and treetop rooms are still waiting for treetop furniture.

A bakery sounds like a cute idea. I have to say, though, that you could probably make a bakery room yourself, even without a new room theme. Then you could make some recipe foods that look like bakery items, or just buy WShop carrot cake.

PM me if you want some room ideas, I would be glad to help!!!!
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 05-28-2009, 03:56 PM   #3
Got your bunny!

Pollen3 has a brilliant futurePollen3 has a brilliant futurePollen3 has a brilliant futurePollen3 has a brilliant futurePollen3 has a brilliant future

yea that would be fun to make a bakery room. thanks for the ideas!!!
Old 05-28-2009, 04:34 PM   #4
here is my Ostrich?!
Gifted

Cheergal05 is a name known to allCheergal05 is a name known to allCheergal05 is a name known to all

Moat of all I would like the treetop theme to be released. My #1 want for a webbie is an Ostrich. I would also LOVE to be able to purchase the furniture along with the walls and flooring from Coral Cove.
Old 05-28-2009, 04:36 PM   #5
Addicted Parent

Ilovemykids is on a distinguished road

I love your thread!

I would like ganz to make a pink flamingo.

Thanks!
Ilovemykids
Ilovemykids is offline Female
Old 05-28-2009, 04:38 PM   #6
uvs Tug her horse

browndoglover12 is a splendid one to beholdbrowndoglover12 is a splendid one to beholdbrowndoglover12 is a splendid one to beholdbrowndoglover12 is a splendid one to behold

I would want a wolf of some sort. I was very angry when they made the grey wolf virtual only. I almost cried(I get very into webkinz XD). And a red fox. Another good webkinz is a Cheetah and Giraffe
browndoglover12 is offline Female
Old 05-28-2009, 04:40 PM   #7

32saoirse is a name known to all32saoirse is a name known to all32saoirse is a name known to all

SWEET thread! I would love for a Music room to be added, such as piano that they can tap on, not just for decoration, and other instruments that they can play not just for show. I agree with the other post....a Pink Flamingo would be wonderful!
32saoirse is offline Female
Old 05-28-2009, 04:40 PM   #8
The Beatles
Gifted

Zooz is sweet stuff
Zooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuff

Ever since they made a Sea Otter, their work is done.

I like the bakery idea...or maybe some sort of store theme. Nice creative thinking there, Pollen3!
Old 05-28-2009, 04:50 PM   #9
Got your bunny!

I love all of your ideas!!!!!!!!! browndoglover12,i was mad too when they made the grey wolf virtual only. i was excited because on the new webkinz thing here on WI they did the online version of it and it was so cute. then they had to make it e-store lol. thats a great idea 32saoirse!!! lol zooz the sea otter is cute. the pink flamingo and the ostrich would be awesome!!! u guys should work for ganz lol
Old 05-28-2009, 04:52 PM   #10
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

This isn't really a new webkinz or item, but I really want them to add a feature that lets us move our rooms around. I have a lot of rooms in really weird spots now, because I chose them a long time ago, when I did know much about WW, and I had not yet joined WI.
bob nws III is offline Male
Closed