Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 04:32 PM   #11
Bacillys

Default Re: What do you think of this solution?

FIRST OF ALL YOU DON'T HAVE TO READ EVERYTHING BUT PLEASE READ THE BELOW.
Bonsai ................ You are wrong in so many ways that it is not even funny
A: We should not be tankful that some of it works and some it doesn't.

B: Being a large company THEY SHOULD BE ABLE TO FIND PEOPLE WHO CAN DO THEIR JOBS.

C: Name another company that has so many tech. issues an dstill is on bussiness?

D: WW should and would be perfect if qualified peole worked there.

E: It doesn't not come to how many servers they have BUT if the codes/inscriptions where DONE CORRECTLY to begin with.

F: Because it is time cosuming DOESN'T MEAN that it shouldn't be fix in a timely manner.

G: "The system and all that goes into it is too complex to function 100% error free"
MAJOR COORPORATIONS MANAGE JUST FINE AND GANZ SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO IT AS WELL
Or stop expanding in another words, making so many webkinz when they know that they do not have the infrainstruction for it ....... Going world wide without the proper back....... No other company would do they same and be in bussiness...... Ganz is just because they are taking advantace of us because WE ARE KIDS.

Bottom line is if the had qualified people working for them, people with the right degrees correct level of experties this would never happen as often as it does;

They are not the first online gaming company out there BUT AGAIN ARE THE ONLY ONES WITH MAJOR ISSUES EVERYDAY.

BONSAI .......... YOU SHOULD NOT BLAME IT ON SERVERS

HERE IS WHY

I travel all over the world and it doesn't matter where I am; I always have the same problems, even when I am on a private jet it still happens ALOT.

Sometimes it is better to be in South America and go on Webkinz than i tis to use it right here from home. I know that in Europe alot of our serves are mixed but still what happens in Germany doesn't happen in Paris. I know I have been keeping a log.

WE SHOULD ALL GET TOGETHER AND ACT TOGETHER AND SHOW THEM BECAUSE WE ARE KIDS THEY CAN'T TAKE US FOR GRANTED.

I SAY NO BUYS WEBKINZ FOR ONE MONTH WORLD WIDE LET'S SEE IF THEY FIX ALL THE GLITCHES.

BONSAI .......... you did speak as a true programmer for WW would; Got a relative who works there? If so maybe you should show them this website.

Oh wait! I almost forgot Fall fest 2008...... Name any other company which would have gotten away with it? "Click on leafs and get a prize" ...... Where were the leafs in the USA in a kid's appropriate time? Can you say refunds.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2008, 06:48 PM   #12
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by Bonsai
You can't fix every problem on a website in a single day. If it were so easy, they would have done it already.
I just wanted to add that they have closed down for about a whole day, and a lot of the times, the improvements they make are not even noticed by us.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 09-28-2008, 06:53 PM   #13
Gifted

webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!

I agree. They won't fix everything if they shut down, but if they do it a couple times a month maybe we would see improvement! It would sort of be like Nickoloden when they went off air from 12:00pm - 3:00pm. They called it "Nickoloden's World Wide Day of Play", but this would be the with webkinz instead.
webkinz101 is offline Female
Old 09-29-2008, 09:32 AM   #14
Webkinz :)
Jeninfla has a spectacular aura about

I'm all for the idea. I don't know if it will ever been glitch free, but they definitely need to update the server problems and the phonez problem should be top of the list too.
Jeninfla is offline Female
Old 09-29-2008, 03:12 PM   #15
sonnyluver22708
Webkinz :)

ashleyxwebkinzz is on a distinguished road

I agree. It's not going to kill us to not play on Webkinz for one day. You can go weeks without going on and your pets will be fine, just the way you left them. A day wouldn't hurt.
And also, they SHOULD fix everything for that time period. People aren't pleased with some things going on in WW, and if WE'RE not pleased, they're just losing customers. It's not fair to us, and they won't be happy if we stop buying.
Great idea
Rep points for this

---------- ashleyxwebkinzz added 3 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Bonsai
You can't fix every problem on a website in a single day. If it were so easy, they would have done it already.

It's not like there are 3 simple lines of code to be fixed. Every function calls another function, which relies on or interacts with another function, and so ad infinitum. Changing one line if code can make an entire system inoperable, and yet there is no simple, one time fix for all of the issues on WW.

There isn't even one central server where everything is stored - there are likely tens, perhaps hundreds of servers all interconnected. Many problems (especially those that only happen for SOME users, not all) are server specific, and not actually site-wide problems. That makes them even more difficult and time consuming to fix.

I know it can be frustrating, but WW will never be perfect. The system and all that goes into it is too complex to function 100% error free. Even if you don't see any errors on your account, I guarantee there are plenty of them server-side. We just have to get used to it, and be glad that for the most part, the site functions as intended. We're all able to log in, play with our pets, play games, etc. One or two problematic areas out of hundreds really isn't succh a bad ratio.
I see your point, but they should at least TRY to fix some things that the members have been complaining about. They're been updating Webkinz World for years and years (three, to be exact) and problems show up everywhere. I agree that little problems shouldn't be worried about, or be last on the to-do list (well, if it doesn't bother people it wouldn't matter if it was dealt with or not), but some things on Webkinz World make some members angry, upset, and annoyed, and they should at least try to fix them.

Last edited by ashleyxwebkinzz; 09-29-2008 at 03:12 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed