Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2009, 05:28 PM   #21
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: What do you think for novembeR?

I'd love to see an Albino Tiger (white tiger)... that'd be so cool, in my opinion! *has just seen that you suggested a signature white tiger* OH! Well, great minds think alike, I guess. I'd love to see a Signature White Tiger, too, so we're in the same boat on that one!
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2009, 08:17 AM   #22
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

A lady bug would be cool! I also like the Canadian Goose idea, I was actually thinking a Mallard Duck...but now that I'm thinking along those lines I would also like a Loon.
meandspencer is offline Female
Old 09-02-2009, 08:20 AM   #23
Galapagoslover
Webkinz :)
Kinz Freak is an unknown quantity at this point

I have long been hoping for sea turtle
Kinz Freak is offline Female
Old 09-02-2009, 09:23 AM   #24

tigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wonder

Wow,I think that,that dog is really cute! I want it so much now! Those other Webkinz ideas are great! I was thinking of having like a Webkinz Mole...so that means that we could have an underground room! Wouldn't that be great! I love the whole Lady Bug and Ferret idea. I'm pretty sure that they will turn out really cute!

~Awnie
tigergirl890 is offline Female
Old 09-04-2009, 01:12 PM   #25

AdamLambertROX has a reputation beyond reputeAdamLambertROX has a reputation beyond reputeAdamLambertROX has a reputation beyond reputeAdamLambertROX has a reputation beyond reputeAdamLambertROX has a reputation beyond reputeAdamLambertROX has a reputation beyond repute

A ferret would be awesome!!!! I want to see a shark!!! They got a dolphin & a orca whale, what about a shark!?
AdamLambertROX is offline Female
Old 09-04-2009, 01:13 PM   #26

AdamLambertROX has a reputation beyond reputeAdamLambertROX has a reputation beyond reputeAdamLambertROX has a reputation beyond reputeAdamLambertROX has a reputation beyond reputeAdamLambertROX has a reputation beyond reputeAdamLambertROX has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Kinz Freak
I have long been hoping for sea turtle
A sea turtle would be awesome
AdamLambertROX is offline Female
Old 09-04-2009, 10:48 PM   #27

EllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the wait
EllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the wait

I always say they need a hamster and shih tzu
EllaBellaBoo99 is offline Female
Old 09-04-2009, 10:52 PM   #28

knittinjo is a name known to allknittinjo is a name known to allknittinjo is a name known to all

Wood duck, moose. oh a loon would be cool with a baby on board? that would be so cute.
knittinjo is offline Female
Old 09-05-2009, 06:52 PM   #29

maxima1 is a jewel in the roughmaxima1 is a jewel in the rough

I think I would like to see a signature fish or bird... like signature blue jay or signature gold fish?
maxima1 is offline Male
Old 09-05-2009, 07:25 PM   #30
green =/= creative
Banned
x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!

signature maine coon.
x pookie x is offline Female
Closed