Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2010, 11:19 AM   #21
Webkinz :)

rain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: what do you think if Ganz made these webkinz .

Wonderful ideas!!!
I am still holding out on Ganz making a lady bug. I think they would be able to make an adorable one!
rain62001 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2010, 07:21 PM   #22
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

I would buy about three if they came out with a White Tiger.

And by golly, it better be a Royal White Bengal Tiger! Those are my FAVORITE animals. EVER. I already have names picked out. Sort of. Artemis and Apollo and Krambi (we got a RWBT plush from a magician's place thing, where they had REAL RWBT, and we combined the magician's name and his wife's. It was Kirby and Bambi, the magicians.)

And I've been hoping for a meerkat for AGES...
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 04-16-2010, 12:43 PM   #23
ant a flamigo

cocokl9 is a glorious beacon of lightcocokl9 is a glorious beacon of lightcocokl9 is a glorious beacon of light

thanks i want a white tiger really badly as well, they should of came out with a endangerd white tiger because they are more rare
Old 04-16-2010, 12:46 PM   #24
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

Great ideas!

I absolutely love the endangered white tiger idea! Also the octopus & the peacock would be quite appealing to me.
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 04-17-2010, 06:26 PM   #25
smarly has a spectacular aura about

i love the jelly fish its psf could be jelly and peanut butter sandwich and its psi be a jelly maker i also like the flamingo it should be a signature and its psi be a little lake that it gets in and takes a bath:deer:

i also like the squid that sounds very cool i would buy it:abn:

Last edited by smarly; 04-17-2010 at 06:26 PM..
smarly is offline Female
Old 04-17-2010, 08:10 PM   #26
hip my hair back and
webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!

nice ideas!
webkinz_girlyx0 is offline Female
Old 04-17-2010, 08:12 PM   #27

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

I love all of those! Great Ideas!
brtswim is offline Female
Old 04-17-2010, 08:56 PM   #28
Rubyyou

Mix35 is the cats pajamas!Mix35 is the cats pajamas!Mix35 is the cats pajamas!Mix35 is the cats pajamas!Mix35 is the cats pajamas!Mix35 is the cats pajamas!

great ideas!!!!
Mix35 is offline Female
Old 04-17-2010, 08:59 PM   #29
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

Ooh, I want a Great Dane. I would name her... Zulu!
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Old 04-18-2010, 12:29 AM   #30
Call me Lizzie.

petlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talent

awesome ideas!
petlover02 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
vish was here!