Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2009, 05:11 PM   #71
Gifted

Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: What do YOU think Ganz should make next? Post those ideas of yours here!

Maybe a bunk bed would be cool?
IDK. Just a thought

-Sweets
Sweets2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-04-2009, 05:14 PM   #72
Webkinz :)

MoonshineLight is a glorious beacon of lightMoonshineLight is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: What do YOU think Ganz should make next? Post those ideas of yours here!

That would be cool!
MoonshineLight is offline Female
Old 08-04-2009, 10:40 PM   #73
stuck101
Gifted

bettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud ofbettyv has much to be proud of

A place to store floors and walls other than your dock
A Webkinz Bank
Love the idea of an Olympic pool...That can be used by more than one webbie at a time. And be placed indoors or out!
bettyv is offline Female
Old 08-05-2009, 09:31 PM   #74

MoonshineLight is a glorious beacon of lightMoonshineLight is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah! *I hate the ten letter rule*
Old 08-05-2009, 09:44 PM   #75
DANGIT. D:<
Diamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDiamond015 radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by Sweets2
Maybe a bunk bed would be cool?
IDK. Just a thought

-Sweets
Well, in the contact us place, and when you get to right your own letter, there is a link to a notepad, and it says it cannot make bunkbeds, right? But it can happen, what a pretty good idea
I thought more tricks for Webkinz could be cool, or more kinzstyle clothing, or even a volleyball net that you can play with your webbies.
Diamond015 is offline Female
Old 08-05-2009, 09:47 PM   #76

View Post Originally Posted by Diamond015
Well, in the contact us place, and when you get to right your own letter, there is a link to a notepad, and it says it cannot make bunkbeds, right? But it can happen, what a pretty good idea
I thought more tricks for Webkinz could be cool, or more kinzstyle clothing, or even a volleyball net that you can play with your webbies.

That would be cool!
Old 08-05-2009, 09:50 PM   #77
Jenna.....
Banned
WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!

I'd love Ganz to make a Webkinz Boxer!

PSF - ???
PSI- Boxer Wonder Curtain, a Curtain with a color of dark brown and a mix of light brown

-WebkinzFireFawn
WebkinzFireFawn is offline Female
Old 08-05-2009, 09:55 PM   #78
luv14webkinz

limo
more than one pet pool
more than one pet trampoline
computer
different colored doors
Old 08-05-2009, 09:57 PM   #79
luv14webkinz

View Post Originally Posted by tGoogles
A Webkinz Old English Sheepdog!
PSF- Shaggy Couch
PSI- Old English Whirlpool
that would be cute

View Post Originally Posted by MoonshineLight
Great ideas guys! Is it just me, or do I smell smartness on this thread????

I think they should make a BLUE dragon that can stand up!

Blue Dragon

PSI- Azure Raindrop Waterfall -------Animated Item----------
PSF- Blue Sky Soda
the smartness is me, lol jk

View Post Originally Posted by nicolets
yard sales, banks, safety deposit boxes, maybe basketball courts and soccer fields (all that sport stuff), more of those compitetions in the stadium so that there's one every hour, let's see. . .
more freedom in kinz post letters, being able to talk KC PLUS in your houses, and hmm. . .
orchards to go with the gardens, more weird garden stuff like cake plants and stuff, and a housekeeper tab that you pay to keep your pets happy, full, heathy, and your gardens gardened while your on vacation
really cool!

all are awesome!
Old 08-05-2009, 10:24 PM   #80
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

SavannahSueDay is a jewel in the roughSavannahSueDay is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by luv14webkinz
limo
more than one pet pool
more than one pet trampoline
computer
different colored doors
I love the idea of a computer, because HEY!, This is a VIRTUAL world, right? But, it couldn't be like all the internet sites. I think it would be better if it was just like the games you purchase at the Wshop and you install them into your webkinz's computer, and the webkinz guide {because it gets annoying that you can't sell it, trade it, or kinzpost it! And blogs! Like each of your webkinz could have their OWN blog! And it would be like kinz chat plus {some words allowed, some not} and you could choose if you wanted the blog worldwide, or private. Kind of like your my page, but more "belonging to you"!
Closed