Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2009, 04:10 PM   #11
I♥PeteTownshend and
Webkinz :)

Sparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: What do YOU think Ganz should make next? Post those ideas of yours here!

They need to make these three webkinz(lol some of my favorite animals)

Musk Ox:
PSI-Very Hairy Loft Bed
PSF-Lumpy Lichen Lasagna

Loon:
PSI-Cattails Galore Water Bed
PSF-Crusty Crayfish Cookies

Welsh Corgi:
PSI-Perky Pembroke Portrait
PSF-Short and Stocky Sausages
Sparky1109 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2009, 04:24 PM   #12

MoonshineLight is a glorious beacon of lightMoonshineLight is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: What do YOU think Ganz should make next? Post those ideas of yours here!

Sparky1109, I love those ideas! I have a Welsh Corgi, his name is Zeik!
MoonshineLight is offline Female
Old 07-02-2009, 04:27 PM   #13
I♥PeteTownshend and

Sparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Thanks (: I have one too, his name is Duke(haha, he acts like it, not looks though)
Sparky1109 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2009, 07:51 PM   #14

Supdog is a jewel in the roughSupdog is a jewel in the rough

Wink Re: What do YOU think Ganz should make next? Post those ideas of yours here!

View Post Originally Posted by MoonshineLight
If you wanna know what I'm gonna say, look at the title!

Here are a few sample ideas......

Crab

PSF- Crunchy Crestatian Bits
PSI- Roaming The Shore Portrait

Chow

PSF- Puffy n' Crunchy Kibble
PSI- Do Not Enter Signpost

Multi-Color Cat

PSF- Black,White and Orange Fruit Salad
PSI- Color-Changing Chair

Please share your ideas!
WOW!!!!!!!
Supdog is offline Male
Old 07-02-2009, 08:28 PM   #15

MoonshineLight is a glorious beacon of lightMoonshineLight is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks Supdog!

Here are some more ideas!

White Tiger

PSF- Shimmering Strawberry Soda
PSI- Graceful Paw Rug

Brown & White Dog

PSF- Sweet n' Sticky S'mores
PSI- Warm n' Cozy Fireplace

Last edited by MoonshineLight; 07-02-2009 at 08:28 PM..
Old 07-02-2009, 09:48 PM   #16
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Bunk beds would be cool !! Also you know how they make T shirts for people to wear, well my Son is almost 6 and would love one. Except they are all girly, he needs one with like the snake or the bat that would be great!!!! Great Question !!!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 07-03-2009, 12:48 AM   #17
Lil Kinz
xwebkinzxo is on a distinguished road

I think Ganz should make a Rat Terriar Oh my gosh that would be cute

Pet Special Item : BoneTastic Ball Thrower
Pet Special Food : Crunchy Carnivore Meat

I hope you like this idea

g o o d b y e
xwebkinzxo is offline Female
Old 07-03-2009, 02:07 AM   #18

Pinkpanda will become famous soon enough

Those all sound like cute ideas
I would love to see white tiger
Pinkpanda is offline Female
Old 07-03-2009, 09:24 AM   #19
Lil Kinz
prettykittencat is an unknown quantity at this point

I think that they REALLY need a red panda.
Red pandas are cute animals that kind of look like a fox, a panda, and a raccoon mixed together.
They are my favorite animals ever.

I'm going to do some research for a summer camp, and maybe I'll get some ideas for a PSI or PSF.
Old 07-03-2009, 02:31 PM   #20

Hey guys, great thinking! Do you guys have your thinking caps on?
Closed