Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2009, 07:27 AM   #51
CDplayergirl98

Default Re: What do YOU think Ganz should make next? Post your ideas here!

Hmmmmmm
Red Panda or Firefox (another name):
PSF: Flamin' Bamboo
PSI: Leaf Lounge (bed)
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2009, 04:24 PM   #52
Webkinz :)

MoonshineLight is a glorious beacon of lightMoonshineLight is a glorious beacon of light

Nice idea, CDplayergirl98!
MoonshineLight is offline Female
Old 04-17-2009, 05:02 PM   #53
Those silly

gorawr[luv] is on a distinguished road

I like your ideas! I think a yellow chick and brown rabbit would be good ideas. I don't see why Ganz hasn't made them yet. I think a [few] new vacation place(s) would be cool, too. Like the North Pole, a campsite,etc.
gorawr[luv] is offline Female
Old 04-17-2009, 05:05 PM   #54

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

A COUGER! I read those in my new animal book I got! They are so awesome! I think they should Make them!
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 04-18-2009, 03:32 PM   #55

MoonshineLight is a glorious beacon of lightMoonshineLight is a glorious beacon of light

gorawr[luv], I agree with you!
Dudness, a cougar would be SO SO SO SO COOL!
MoonshineLight is offline Female
Old 04-18-2009, 04:40 PM   #56

PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!

Cougar

PSI: Jungle Horizon Window

PSF: I don't know, do you have any ideas?

-Pugs
PugsRock is offline Female
Old 04-21-2009, 05:47 PM   #57

carrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud of

I think that its cool Moons Light how you want to hear your fellow WIs Idias. I see you luv warriors Catz I di 2 lol. I think that would be a cool webkinz a warrior cat they could team up with eron hunter to make a warrior cat and it should be signiture too!!! It would be brown with one amber eye and one blue eye sort of like th ally cat and have a scar sort of like scar from da lion king movie lol!!!!
carrub is offline Female
Old 04-21-2009, 05:49 PM   #58
I wanna be a gifted

DSlover2 will become famous soon enough

I think that they should make a peacock. That would be cool! They dont have that many birds.
Old 04-21-2009, 05:50 PM   #59

carrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud ofcarrub has much to be proud of

Oh I also think that the Warrior Cat Signiture Pet should come with a free book A spechile edtion about a brown warrior that lives in thunder clan!!!
carrub is offline Female
Old 04-21-2009, 06:16 PM   #60

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

I think there should be a flying fox webbie.
PSI: Bewitching Bat Bed
PSF: Batty Boysenberry Burritos
cutiebug343 is offline Female
Closed