Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2007, 06:05 PM   #71
timmermann3

Default Re: What is the Deal with Shining Stars??

Okay if your gonna buy a shinning stars then you mines well buy two little kinz and just add them to your acccount and instead of ripping on shinning stars just keep your mouth shut cuz its a big waste of time to rip on them. im not saying i support shinning stars im just saying dont rip on them its a big waste of time. i know you think they copied webkinz acuause they kinda did kinda didn't. webkinz did not copy shinning stars because they had already had the ideas for the animals and the yellow lab and penquin were bound to come out lab reason #1 they already had the black lab penquin reason #1 Ms. birdy is a penquin so what were they gonna do plus they used to have a game with a penquin in it. So STOP YOUR COMPLAINING!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-04-2007, 06:15 PM   #72
ktcrisoo
Webkinz :)

ktcrisoo is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by timmermann3
Okay if your gonna buy a shinning stars then you mines well buy two little kinz and just add them to your acccount and instead of ripping on shinning stars just keep your mouth shut cuz its a big waste of time to rip on them. im not saying i support shinning stars im just saying dont rip on them its a big waste of time. i know you think they copied webkinz acuause they kinda did kinda didn't. webkinz did not copy shinning stars because they had already had the ideas for the animals and the yellow lab and penquin were bound to come out lab reason #1 they already had the black lab penquin reason #1 Ms. birdy is a penquin so what were they gonna do plus they used to have a game with a penquin in it. So STOP YOUR COMPLAINING!!!!!!!
Do not tell us to stop our complaining!!! Go about your own buisness!!!
Old 08-04-2007, 06:16 PM   #73
timmermann3

View Post Originally Posted by ktcrisoo
Do not tell us to stop our complaining!!! Go about your own buisness!!!
whatever i just wanted to make a point to every one
Old 08-04-2007, 06:17 PM   #74
ktcrisoo

-
whatever i just wanted to make a point to every one

Well for sheesh!!!! Please do not critisize us like that. Ignore the oth Quote i put on your thing. I did not mean that you should shut it. I am sorry.

Last edited by sn0wwhite; 12-23-2007 at 11:50 AM.. Reason: taking out the unkind parts
Old 08-04-2007, 06:21 PM   #75
timmermann3

i wasnt upsewt about the shut it i thought it was kinda funny actually
Old 08-04-2007, 06:32 PM   #76
ae_girl13

Wow. It is like webkinz against shining stars, wi against webkinz-land, america against iraq...c'mon guys, there are enough wars in this world! It's so very sad... I am wishing for a war-free world, one where people don't fight...I would love that...Where we'd all be happy. Ok, VERY off topic, lol! But that's just me! -AE
Old 08-04-2007, 06:37 PM   #77
ktcrisoo

View Post Originally Posted by ae_girl13
Wow. It is like webkinz against shining stars, wi against webkinz-land, america against iraq...c'mon guys, there are enough wars in this world! It's so very sad... I am wishing for a war-free world, one where people don't fight...I would love that...Where we'd all be happy. Ok, VERY off topic, lol! But that's just me! -AE
We get it.(L.O.L.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Old 08-04-2007, 08:26 PM   #78
Gifted

Brunettebabe* is an unknown quantity at this point

the person hoo said that webkinz copied shiningstars.... That is soooooo not true! GANZ was planning on making the reindeer and penguin and yellow lab WAY b4 shining stars exsited!!! well mabe not the yellow lab but still!!
Old 08-04-2007, 09:35 PM   #79
mussi is an unknown quantity at this point

I do think that is soooo unfair for webkinz, but I don't want to sound mean to shining stars. They were just trying to get money
Old 08-04-2007, 10:54 PM   #80
annabelle10286
Gifted

hp_kinz is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm with anyone who is with Webkinz. Not against the people who like SS but webkinz people are my type of people! And let's face it Webkinz is a bit more mature and SS there toys are like bigger then Webkinz and you can only fit like 3 in a suit-case but with Webkinz you can fit like 8 or 10! And I love to cuddle up to them at night I go on every day. I just don't see it in SS at all. Sorry but I'm not being rude I'm just stating this.
Closed