Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2007, 06:02 PM   #1
By night i'm a
Webkinz :)

cubbyfanjohn has a spectacular aura aboutcubbyfanjohn has a spectacular aura about

Default what could ganz do

to make webkinz more boy friendly? i mean lip gloss? you can post all of your ideas here!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2007, 04:04 PM   #2
Did it!
Gift Guru

JBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guide

Default Re: what could ganz do

definitely. im a guy and im getting tired of ganz making purses, lip glosses, body spritz, and charms!
JBONE92 is offline Male
Old 10-13-2007, 04:48 PM   #3
Fry7070 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ya.

There should be something like a webkinz only boys can get!!

That lip gloss and body sprits dosent even work I know my sisters freind got it once.

She said it was a rip off.
Old 10-15-2007, 10:09 AM   #4
chlokamo
Gifted

lovehorses is just really nicelovehorses is just really nice

well they have mouse pads, trading cards, book marks, and they are coming it with pencil pouches, and some of the clothes could be boy friendly, they could make backpacks, and pencils, and maybe toy racecars with webkinz logo on them
Old 10-15-2007, 10:15 AM   #5
westiemom
Gift Guru

kandym has a spectacular aura about

WI Subscriber

collectible cars and other vehicles

hats
Old 10-15-2007, 10:19 AM   #6
By night i'm a

cubbyfanjohn has a spectacular aura aboutcubbyfanjohn has a spectacular aura about

thankz guys...keep them comin'!
Old 10-15-2007, 10:21 AM   #7
MamaLizzie

As the mother of a boy, I agree with you They should make sports stuff, or cars/trucks. The body spray is okay, but it was a little too pricey.
Old 10-15-2007, 10:34 AM   #8
By night i'm a

View Post Originally Posted by MamaLizzie
As the mother of a boy, I agree with you They should make sports stuff, or cars/trucks. The body spray is okay, but it was a little too pricey.
i agree....i am a boy...i like the theme but i don't want to buy the stuff that has to go with it. i like give the spritz and the gloss to my sister...
Old 10-15-2007, 11:33 AM   #9
chlokamo
Gifted

lovehorses is just really nicelovehorses is just really nice

how about tee shirts for everyone!! pink and purple and blue and black and green and white, and red, so they could be for boys and girls
webkinz bicycle helmets, webkinz elbow and knee pads, webkinz patches to be sewn on clothes
Old 10-15-2007, 12:18 PM   #10
By night i'm a

View Post Originally Posted by lovehorses
how about tee shirts for everyone!! pink and purple and blue and black and green and white, and red, so they could be for boys and girls
webkinz bicycle helmets, webkinz elbow and knee pads, webkinz patches to be sewn on clothes
omg! that is the best idea yet!
Closed