Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2010, 08:08 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: what the Cheshire Cat virtual image SHOULD look like

cool idea!
MAKroll is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2010, 08:30 PM   #42
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

That'd be cute, but it may sort of freak me out a tiny bit (I am so sorry!). It'd encourage more people to buy it though, because it's a little bit more unique than the other ones. I wish they'd change the eyes and stuff though... I might buy it if they did that. That's a good idea though, D-Bird
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 03-15-2010, 08:36 PM   #43
I'M A FREE SPIRIT

Moonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Now I think everyone's thinking the Cheshire Cat will be an estore only pet....

My suggestion to Ganz (since they are infamous for changing the virtual pets' images on occasion) would be for the image to go something like this:
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Then and only then, would I buy it-who could resist the disappearing and reappearing pet??
What if, the purchase of a Cheshire cat gives you an invisible action? This way, you control your invisibility, and other pets could use it as well??? oooOOOOOoooo!
I Was Thinking That Too!!!!! I watched Alice And Wonderland (Original) and I thought Ganz Is for not making it that way!
Moonbow is offline Female
Old 03-15-2010, 09:13 PM   #44
jet3461

Elephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonder

I think that what it should do, is be solid for maybe 30 seconds. Then disappear once every thirty seconds. Because constantly disappearing and reappearing would be annoying to me. But anyway, great idea!

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
That would be a great advantage (or disadvantage) when picking up trash in the park.
Another "invisible" pet taking your trash !! LOlz
ROFL Funky! Rep for the laugh!
Elephant is offline Male
Old 03-15-2010, 09:25 PM   #45
Gifted

lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible
lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible

Wow, that would be very cool! Great idea
Old 03-16-2010, 07:48 AM   #46
knuths

knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!

i think it would be better if it changed slowwer, but good idea
knuths is offline Female
Old 03-16-2010, 07:51 AM   #47
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by knuths
i think it would be better if it changed slowwer, but good idea
Oh I agree, it should be slower, but for kilobytes sake I had to make my graphic a bit faster...
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 03-17-2010, 11:29 PM   #48
I love cheesecake

bluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond repute

OMG That would be so awesome if only my computer was faster at loading! that's kinda creeps me out though and funny at the same time!
bluecheeky000 is offline Female
Old 03-18-2010, 12:59 PM   #49
TWEETYNANNY
Gift Guru

babybutler05 has much to be proud ofbabybutler05 has much to be proud ofbabybutler05 has much to be proud ofbabybutler05 has much to be proud of

It would be really awesome if they made it disappear like the cat on Alice and Wonderland. That movie was awesome in 3-D by the way!
babybutler05 is offline Female
Old 03-18-2010, 01:04 PM   #50
Gifted

megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence
megan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellencemegan100160 is the epitome of excellence

That is sooo cool! What a creative idea! I don't know if I would buy the cat, but it still is a cool idea. Thank you for sharing it with us!
~Meg
Closed

Tags
fanboy and chum chum?, i liek choclate melk!