Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Ideas For Ganz (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/ideas-ganz-169/)
-   -   what the Cheshire Cat virtual image SHOULD look like (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/ideas-ganz-169/what-cheshire-cat-virtual-image-should-606140/)

dragonbird03-04-2010 01:02 PM

what the Cheshire Cat virtual image SHOULD look like

Now I think everyone's thinking the Cheshire Cat will be an estore only pet....

My suggestion to Ganz (since they are infamous for changing the virtual pets' images on occasion) would be for the image to go something like this:
http://i46.tinypic.com/10ntjpi.jpghttp://i47.tinypic.com/2005n5v.jpg

Then and only then, would I buy it-who could resist the disappearing and reappearing pet??::)
What if, the purchase of a Cheshire cat gives you an invisible action? This way, you control your invisibility, and other pets could use it as well??? oooOOOOOoooo!

shadowsown8803-04-2010 01:03 PM

Re: what Cheshire Cat virtual image SHOULD look like

That would be cool! x3 Lol, I think the only problem is that it might cause loading images to take a longer time.

dragonbird03-04-2010 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowsown88 (Post 18557232)
That would be cool! x3 Lol, I think the only problem is that it might cause loading images to take a longer time.

any more than the little sparkles on the birthstone pets? I think it's totally doable! ;) (of course I'm not a programmer, I'm only a dreamer! haha!)

COONYCOON03-04-2010 01:06 PM

Re: what the Cheshire Cat virtual image SHOULD look like

I hope you are reading this Ganz!

shadowsown8803-04-2010 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonbird (Post 18557239)
any more than the little sparkles on the birthstone pets? I think it's totally doable! ;) (of course I'm not a programmer, I'm only a dreamer! haha!)

Well, I'm really out of touch with Webkinz, so I actually didn't know about those! :D Lol, well, if those work all right then I bet this would as well. ^^

dragonbird03-04-2010 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COONYCOON (Post 18557247)
I hope you are reading this Ganz!

Although they may read, they hardly ever listen...ganzgasganzgasganzgasganzgas....
Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowsown88 (Post 18557257)
Well, I'm really out of touch with Webkinz, so I actually didn't know about those! :D Lol, well, if those work all right then I bet this would as well. ^^

ya, I'm totally unsure myself, but I can't see how it would be all that difficult-I'd love to see the clothes on an invisible pet...ooooOOOOoooooOOooo

Jennielou03-04-2010 01:30 PM

I plan to get it anyway because it's so unique looking, and I've always like Alice in Wonderland (not so sure about this new movie though), but that would be extremely cool if it could vanish and reappear!!

Myersnks03-04-2010 01:49 PM

What a fun idea it would be really cool to have your pet disappear and then come back.

PaperButterfly03-04-2010 01:52 PM

Oooo!! I've loved Alice in Wonderland since I was a little girl and the Cheshire Cat was always my favorite character. I loved the Cheshire Cat to begin with, but this would put the icing on the cake! I love it dragonbird, now if Ganz would just listen to you once again, WW would be fabulous! ;D

dragonbird03-04-2010 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jennielou (Post 18557369)
I plan to get it anyway because it's so unique looking, and I've always like Alice in Wonderland (not so sure about this new movie though), but that would be extremely cool if it could vanish and reappear!!

I've actually finally acquired enough estore points from my deluxe that I can get a pet...Now I just have to decide which, and I love them ALL-but if it was animated like that, I for sure would have no questions at all! ;)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Myersnks (Post 18557455)
What a fun idea it would be really cool to have your pet disappear and then come back.

I thought so too! ;) Thanks for commenting! ;)
Quote:

Originally Posted by PaperButterfly (Post 18557466)
Oooo!! I've loved Alice in Wonderland since I was a little girl and the Cheshire Cat was always my favorite character. I loved the Cheshire Cat to begin with, but this would put the icing on the cake! I love it dragonbird, now if Ganz would just listen to you once again, WW would be fabulous! ;D

Aww, you're just too sweet!

Alice in Wonderland was my sister's favorite movie...I never really liked it much, I was the one that loved Bambi (I WAS a deer!)...but a disappearing cat? Even with my dislike for the movie, I can't pass it up! haha!