Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2009, 12:31 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

tennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talenttennisstar10 has lots of talent

Default Re: What about a "KinzMail Plus"? >Please Help!<

I'm not really a Fan of the idea. Deluxe peope already have all these great things, so why make it Kinz Letterz?

also, i don't think it can work, due to the fact you can't write real stenaces. For example, "WebkinzInsider" has to be "Webkinz Inside are"
tennisstar10 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2009, 01:09 PM   #32
webkizlover2982

ShinyPearl is on a distinguished road

Yes I would love to send my friend a message that said" Come visit my new room in webkinz" That would be so cool!
ShinyPearl is offline Female
Old 08-08-2009, 01:11 PM   #33
Summer 2010!

fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!

That's a really good idea. I wish Ganz would make KinzMail Plus!
fruit2o is offline Female
Old 08-10-2009, 07:11 AM   #34
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

Kinzmail plus would be a great idea. Or at the very least, give us more kinzmail options. Like "You are welcome".
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 08-12-2009, 02:48 PM   #35
ebkinz, Webkinz,

KatieAnya will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzluver321
I think that's a great idea! And we wouldn't be able to write anything rude/inappropriate because we could just have the same censors as the KinzChat Plus ... as restricted as it already is, it's much better than having to choose a message that's already there.
Repp! hehe, and I'll go send this in on Webkinz ... another one for the suggestion box.
Thanks webkinzluver321, and thanks to all who posted and read this thread!
KatieAnya is offline Female
Old 08-12-2009, 02:51 PM   #36
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

Amymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to all

I like that idea!
Amymt is offline Female
Old 08-21-2009, 10:51 PM   #37
ebkinz, Webkinz,

View Post Originally Posted by tennisstar10
I'm not really a Fan of the idea. Deluxe peope already have all these great things, so why make it Kinz Letterz?

also, i don't think it can work, due to the fact you can't write real stenaces. For example, "WebkinzInsider" has to be "Webkinz Inside are"
Sorry tennisstar10, I don't quite get your meaning. I get that you're not really into the idea, and I'm fine with that. And the filtering (although safe) can be an inconvinience.

Everyone-
Thanks again for posting and I think I want to close the thread soon. There aren't a lot of people coming here and not a lot of posting. But thanks the same to all who looked, posted and shot energy this way!
Blessings,
-Katie
Old 08-21-2009, 10:51 PM   #38
Gift Guru

Shooting Star is a WI addict!
Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!

Again this is a Great Idea! 5 Stars!
Shooting Star is offline Female
Old 08-21-2009, 10:52 PM   #39
Banned
chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!

that is an awesome i dea!!
chipmunk2 is offline Male
Old 08-21-2009, 10:56 PM   #40
ebkinz, Webkinz,

Thanks Shooting Star and chipmunk2, it means a lot.
Closed